change isn't so bad

Crude Cut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No matter how many times Maru looked at the schedule in front of him, the same letters are still printed on the paper. It was stupid to think that by staring at the piece of paper, the contents will magically change into what he wanted.

VIXX LR: Jung Taekwoon (Leo) & Kim Wonshik(Ravi)
Manager: Kang Maru
Date Start: January 2015

Maru leaned back to his comfy sofa in his apartment of less than one year. He made a disgruntled noise from his throat expressing his discontent.

This wasn't supposed to happen. During the course of his employment, he was actually content with being in charge of one idol. One was easier to manage and he felt that he was still not ready. He felt that he still lack experience. It had only been less than a year since he became part of VIXX's management team as an assistant. It doesn't pay well as much as other managers but he enjoyed it. He knew when he took the job, it would probably take years before he got promoted or take more responsibilities. At the moment, he was content with the small salary and the responsibilities he was given.

Marudoesn’t handle change well. He didn’t like change. It takes awhile for him to get used new things. Changes make him temperamental and adjustments were difficult for him. They were traits he had been best known for ever since he chose to this career. It was hard, especially when new people don’t understand how Maru is Maru.

He looked again at the piece of paper that made his new assignation official and sighed loudly.

There’s nothing he could do about this one though. Jellyfish’s CEO’s orders were final. His boss made it clear from the very beginning of his employment that there will be a lot of things that he’ll just have to accept and obey.

It was only now that those words were starting to sink in.

“er. I hate this.” He muttered out loud, covering his eyes with his arms. At that point, he didn’t care if his eyeliner smudged. His thoughts were already filled of the adjustments he had to make.

He tried convincing his stubborn self that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter