Puzzle

What in our future?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung reach Canada and Junho helped him to the car. Junho never thought that Jinyoung would insist to stay on his own rather than stay with him. Junho tried to convince Jinyoung but fail and he knew Jinyoung the best which is not to fight with him.

“You really can stay alone?” Junho asked again after send Jinyoung to his rent house.

“Yes and another yes for my big brother.” Jinyoung held Junho hand.

“Jinyoung-ah, tell me if you need anything. I had asked my assistance to fill up everything for you.” Junho brushed the younger hair.

“Okay, hyung!” Jinyoung smile and Junho stood did not made any move.

“You can leave. I’m doing well alone.” Jinyoung knew Junho worried but he want to depend on himself for once.

“I’m just next door if you want me.” Junho remind and Jinyoung nodded.

When Junho left, Jinyoung entered the house with a loud sighed. He know it hard from now on but he need to try for his own good. Jinyoung pushed the wheel to go inside and he found that Junho did organised everything within his reach. He his phone and the first thing he saw is his KKT group.

“Jinyoung-ah, I don’t know that you are this evil. Why you leave without a goodbye?”

It Jaebum who start the conversation and the rest just join in but none of it from Mark. He checked twitter and he saw Mark update his status with emoticon flight, heartbroken and step. Jinyoung knew that it meant that the older would move on too.

Jinyoung typing a message to his group member.

“I’m sorry but I have to leave in silent. You guys are popular idol and how can you avoid fans from recognised all of you in the airport. The manager told me that you all had finished variety show until early in the morning so I don’t want to disturb all of you.”

Jinyoung pushed the send button.

He tried to hold onto the wall and he fall, Jinyoung tried to stand again but he fall again. Jinyoung crawling and pulling his wheelchair. He reached up on the seat and pushed the wheel to his bedroom.

“Even just a text but you should at least let me know!”

Jinyoung shocked to see Mark words after he replied.

“Sorry, forgive me hyung.” Jinyoung did not want to find any other excused to avoid Mark.

 

“MOVE ON!” Mark replied and threw his phone on the bed.

Yugyeom and Bambam just looked at each other. Mark took everything related to Jinyoung and put inside the boxes that he bought with Youngjae.

“Good, you will do better without me.” Mark laughed after he read Jinyoung replied.

“Hyung…” Yugyeom hugged Mark.

“Why it so easy for him?” Mark said and pushed Jinyoung most beloved item inside the box.

“Hyung, it Jinyoung hyung favorite.” Bambam took the big bear before Mark able to push it inside the box.

“You can have it but don’t show it in front of me!” Mark brought all the things outside and he about to throw it into the garbage box but his heart won’t let him do it.

“Damn it!” Mark cursed and put everything inside his car boot.

Mark cried again and he wonder how Jinyoung can still calm when he was going to die missing the younger voice.

“I miss you.” Mark sat inside his car and look at their picture before everything happen.

 

Jinyoung woke up and he opened his luggage that Junho put beside his bed this morning. He took Mark photo frame and kissed it before put beside his bed. He tidy up his luggage and then went to bathroom. It hard and slow but Jinyoung proud that he did it all alone. Jinyoung took a photo of the sky and post in his istagram.

‘What in our future?’

 Jinyoung smile and he hope that Mark will understand his decision.

Not long after that, lot of comments flooded his Instagram. Some asking where he live now, Some asking if he all right and some happy that he left the group alone.

His notification shocked him. He saw an Instagram notification and opened it. Mark post a photo of them few years back when Nayeon not come in their life and everything turned o

Please log in to read the full chapter