Accept

What in our future?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung and Mark remain with just a small skin ship, most of the time Jinyoung stuck with either Jackson or Jaebum. That night while all of them waiting for the dinner, Jackson suddenly stood up and told everyone that he had something to say. Jinyoung poked that man cheeks and start teasing him while Jaebum raised his brows knowing what Jackson want to say.

“Jinyoung-ah…” Jackson looked at Jinyoung who was laughing so hard when he saw Jackson serious face.

“Yes…yes…” Jinyoung covered his mouth.

“Please date me.” Jackson words shocked the others and Jinyoung quickly glanced at Bambam. Jinyoung knew everything about the younger crushed over Jackson.

“This is not funny. You only get 10 point.” Jinyoung tried to avoid the awkward air.

“I’m not joking. Stop fallen in love with Mark hyung and looked at me.” Jackson cupped Jinyoung face to look into his eyes.

Jinyoung had no other word, Jackson is sincere and he need to move on.

“Stopped the hidden camera, Jackson.” Mark word stern and they can tell that Mark angry.

“You have no right to stop me when you the one who was hurting Jinyoung. Friend with benefit? I won’t do that it shows you are coward.” Jackson smirked.

Mark stood up and he grabbed Jinyoung to leave the table with him.

“You had no right over my little brother, not anymore.” Jaebum pulled Jinyoung hand away from Mark.

“Hyung…” Jinyoung shocked with Jaebum who usually remain contain but tonight he stand in between him and Mark.

“I’m not letting him to hurt you more and more.” Jaebum dragged Jinyoung to sit next to him and Youngjae pushed aside.

“So, everyone turned to be my enemy now? Even my own best friend.” Mark chuckled and left the restaurant.

Jinyoung was looking at Mark and Jaebum can tell if Jinyoung sat at the outer part he will run toward Mark.

“Date Jackson for now! Give him your attention.” Jaebum words made Jinyoung frowned.

“Hyung…” Jinyoung want to utter a word but Jaebum face tell him not.

“If he not good than I’m always here for you.” Jinyoung can feel Jaebum squeeze his hand under the table.

“I will think about it.” Jinyoung looked at Jackson and the said boy smile.

Jinyoung want to be a little greedy, he know Bambam like Jackson but just this time he want to find his happiness.

“Come here first.” Jackson smile and Jinyoung stood up and went back to Jackson’s side.

Bambam was hurting but he knew that Jackson not even one think that something special between them. Jackson clearly said that he only treat Bambam as his younger brother.

 

Jinyoung and Jackson out alone after the dinner.

“Can I hold your hand?” Jackson asked while they walked around the park.

Jinyoung offered his hand and Jackson kissed before held it.

“Jackson-ah, since when?” Jinyoung asked.

“Since trainee day.” Jackson and Jinyoung walked hand in hand.

They reach their dorm with a big smile.

“Jinyoung hyung, Mark hyungis not coming back yet.” Yugyeom quickly rushed to Jinyoung.

“It has been 3 hours since he left.” Jinyoung looked at his watch.

Jinyou

Please log in to read the full chapter