Our Future is Shining Likes A Star

What in our future?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was busy with his planning over his exhibition, he did the solo exhibition and half of the profit will go to fund disable people. Jinyoung got a double reward when JYP offered to help promoted it using GOT7 as the artist for the opening ceremony and the lucky buyer might able to meet GOT7 in person. Jinyoung was organising some of his friends painting over the wall when his phone rang.

“Busy?” The person on the other line asked and Jinyoung smile.

“Busy but I’m not forgetting that today I had a dinner with my beloved lover.” Jinyoung snickers.

“Be there at 9PM, dress warm okay?” Mark smile to hear Jinyoung smooth words

“You too and bring me flowers, I miss you.” Jinyoung acted as if he is ordering Mark to buy him flower but he just .

“We are old now. Flower not suit us.” Mark comment and he know too well the younger .

“Why? Am I had wrinkles now so you do not think of flower when you look at me?” Jinyoung pouted and he can see taecyeon wanted to puke with his cheesy words.

“You always beautiful likes flower to me.” Mark saw Yugyeom runaway from his room.

“See you…” Jinyoung blushed and it made him remind about their old days.

 

Mark giggled when he imagine that Jinyoung was fluttering with his words since the younger ended up their call so sudden.

“So, you would have your first official date with Jinyoung?” Jaebum come inside the room.

“Yes and I want to give him what belong to him 3 years ago.” Mark looked at the velvet box in his hand.

“You surely get my respect for waiting and loving him even thousand hurdle come in between both of you.” Jaebum leant on Bambam bed.

“I cannot love anyone else more than I love him. He likes my other half and I will never complete without him even if I try to deny my feeling. I know that he was having the same thought like I did.” Mark smile remembered how many thing happen that made him or Jinyoung hurt.

“Even Jackson and I cannot love him that much.” Jaebum admitted that Mark love toward Jinyoung is pure and innocent.

“If only time not be too cruel toward us, maybe today I live while holding him.” Mark turned to look at Jaebum who nodded agreed with him.

“I hope both of you can find the happiness. Nayeon also wished the same and she regret that she kill Jinyoung dream while him save her dream. I saw how much Jinyoung treasure Nayeon when he took back the report and let Nayeon achieve her dream without any black record.” Jaebum at that time not understood Jinyoung but now, he knew why he did that.

“He is an angel.” Mark proud that he was that angel lover.

“Indeed. If not, how everyone can fall in love with his kindness.” Jaebum remember how Jinyoung remind him to look at Youngjae who is staying by his side rather than caught by their memories of the past.

Mark then excused himself to get ready for his date and Jaebum wished him good luck before out with Youngjae to eat leaving Jackson with the maknae.

 

Jinyoung was going to climb the stair when he saw someone come inside his gallery. He gave Taecyeon the painting and quickly hugged that figure.

“I’m so happy you come…” Jinyoung said and happy tears fall on both of their cheeks.

“I’m sorry, Oppa. I’m so sorry for betraying you and for doing bad thing to you.” Nayeon cried and Jinyoung cupped the girl face.

“Hey, I invited you here not to make you cry. What you did made both of us grow stronger.” Jinyoung said eyes locked at Nayeon.

“I’m a bad sister.” Nayeon pushed Jinyoung hand, since she felt not deserved Jinyoung kindness.

“Nope, I’m proud of you since you change for good. I know everything you did with half of your income. The owner of orphanage that you help is my father’s friend.” Jinyoung patted Nayeon hair.

“Oppa…” Nayeon cannot hide how much she regret each second about what he did to Jinyoung.

“Stopped blame yourself, I had forgiven you the day I took back the report and live your life. I know a lot of idol want to pursue you, right?” Jinyoung teased and Nayeon giggled.

“Thanks for being by my side.” Nayeon sobbing and JInyoung wiped her tears.

“Always.” Jinyoung held Nayeon hand and brought her to his office.

Taecyeon and a few of his workers stunned with what the saw. They could not believe that Jinyoung is having a skinship with one of the hottest idol. Nayeon and Jinyoung continue chat until Jinyoung received a text message.

Please log in to read the full chapter