Fake

What in our future?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark found out it a little stupid of him to accept Nayeon confession when his heart belong to Jinyoung but out of curiosity, he made a mistake that hard to turn back. Mark shocked with Jackson reaction when he kissed Jinyoung on lips after both him and Jinyoung fight last time. Mark still can imagine Jackson smirked as if he win the game. Thing started to tangle more when Jinyoung always act lovey dovey with Jackson in front of fans. Jackson become Jinyoung knight or something that separated Mark from the younger.

Jackson felt so happy this few week, when he saw his best friend become out of himself. Jackson always stay beside Jinyoung just like what the boy wished. If before he felt Mark and Jinyoung might end up married to each other but now since Mark announce he date someone so Jackson got his chance to be with Jinyoung. Jinyoung is the one who can make him calm and smile at the same time. Jinyoung with his words enough to make him energetic the whole day.

“Jinyoungie…” Jackson jump from his sit when Jinyoung come in with their manager.

“I’m home.” Jinyoung jump inside Jackson hugged.

“What kind of chocolate did you bring for me?” Jackson took Jinyoung bag acted like he want to search something but he just want to help Jinyoung with his bag.

“I’m not buying anything since you are in DIET.” Jinyoung wanted to take back his bag but Jackson quickly grabbed it and put it close to his chest.

“Jinyoung hyung, just let him carried that.” Bambam hugged Jinyoung after coming out from kitchen.

“What are you cooking Bambam? It smell tastily.” Jinyoung walked to the kitchen and smile when he saw Youngjae was tearing the ramen soup packet.

“Shhhh… just one.” Youngjae pleaded since Jaebum will kill them if he know.

“Ok. We are in one team right?” Jinyoung winked and went to his room where Jackson laid down comfortably on his bed.

“I miss you.” Jackson said and Jinyoung put his jacket down before snuggled inside his blanket with Jackson.

“Miss you too.” Jinyoung can feel Jackson offer his arms as Jinyoung pillow and another hand wrapped around his waist.

Jinyoung felt warm and comfortable, it always Mark before but now Jackson being a good friend and gave him the same treatment.

“How is the filming?” Jackson asked and Jinyoung let out a loud breath.

“It hard but the team is great so I felt happy with them.” Jinyoung sneezed.

“It seem like you catch cold.” Jackson tighten the hugged.

“Thanks for welcoming me.” Jinyoung closed his eyes to avoid Jackson next question.

Jackson knew in Jinyoung heart it Mark that he want to be there.

 

Mark back from met with Nayeon, it their first date after announce to his team that he date someone. Yugyeom told him that Jinyoung back home few hours ago so Mark walked to the younger room. He did not expect to see Jinyoung was snuggling closer to his best friend and it like no space between them. Mark unintentionally act fast then think, he walked toward Jinyoung and carried the boy in bridal way and head to Yugyeom bed. Jackson who was sleeping likes a dead, left alone in Jinyoung room. Mark satisfied with what he done, and then he covered Jinyoung with his blanket, dropped a kiss the on younger forehead.

“Hyung…” Yugyeom who was looking at Mark since before at last spoke out.

Mark rubbed his chest, shocked wi

Please log in to read the full chapter