Burn Dream

What in our future?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung opened his eyes and he still in the same room, tears was dry since he tied in this empty room. Jinyoung did not know if people will think that he died of missing but he just hope to get out from this place. Jinyoung saw two man entered the room and smile at him.

“You know what that girl gave you to us but it not fun to just kill you without having fun.” The first guy approach Jinyoung and start to care his lips.

“I heard you a gay. A popular idol and this going to be a big story for people.” The second man approach and start to kiss Jinyoung neck.

“Don’t touch me with your dirty hand!” Jinyoung shouted angrily and the two of them laughed.

“You know what, your friend was really sad about you but who care to look at this abundance house in the middle of forest.” The first man laughed.

“Who asked you two to do this?” Jinyoung might knew the answered but he need a confirmation.

“That pretty girl from your company too. She said kill you.” The second man tried to kiss Jinyoung but he turned away.

“Wow, still had energy to fight.” He pulled Jinyoung hair to the back and Jinyoung cried in pain.

“We are going to you hard and let you died in pleasure.” The both man laughed.

“Oh forget to tell you, Mark Tuan seem so sad since you left.” Jinyoung bites his lips and he miss Mark so much.

The two man was kissing Jinyoung body and Jinyoung struggled but it just helpless. Suddenly, the door room opened and police come inside the room. Jinyoung can only cried and they let him off from the rope. Jinyoung was limp due to his broken leg during fall from the valley. The police carry him outside and put him on the carrier.

“Baby…” Mark called and Jinyoung cannot stop his tears when Mark hugged him tightly.

“I’m sorry. I just…” Jinyoung want to tell Mark that he was sorry for make him worried.

“It okay, as long as you safe. I’ll always by your side.” Mark smile.

Jinyoung taken to Hospital while all the other members followed.

“Mark, Jinyoung leg it seem…” Jaebum said broken the silent in the car.

“I know.” Mark was worrying if Jinyoung will turn to depress if something happen to his leg.

“I hope that he just need a rest.” Jackson sighed.

“I hope too.” Bambam agreed but soon they heard a sobs at the back.

Yugyeom was crying alone and they understood Yugyeom sadness.

“Yugyeom-ah, don’t worry. Jinyoung hyung the strongest among us.” Youngjae patted Yugyeom back.

“He is passionate with dancing and if something happened to his leg, I would not forgive that girl.” Yugyeom said.

“My baby is very thoughtful.” Youngjae hugged Yugyeom.

 

The ride to the hospital seem so fast, Jinyoung yet to release all his tiredness and pain. Jinyoung was sending to emergency room before come. Jinyoung family was coming too but they yet to arrive.

“Hyung…” Youngjae come, he interlace his finger with the older.

“Do you think Jinyoung can face this?” Jaebum can feel Youngjae squeezed his hand.

“He can because we gonna face this together with him.” Youngjae words soothed Jaebum.

Bambam slowly stood beside Jackson who was standing at the corner of the wall.

“Hyung, I know you worried but can you at least drink a little?” Jackson smile at Bambam.

“Thank you, I always made you worried.” Jackson brushed Bambam hair.

“I know you love Jinyoung hyung so bad.” Bambam saw Jackson sighed.

“He is so bright that made me fall so h

Please log in to read the full chapter