Leaving

What in our future?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung woke up early for his shooting, it almost 5am and today he will head to countryside so it won’t be able to reach by internet. Jinyoung wore his coat and went out from his room after a tiring night for all of them. Jinyoung saw Mark slept on the floor and he sighed. Jinyoung squat down and put the blanket over Mark body.

‘Sweet dream.’ Jinyoung left and it gonna be another along day ahead for him.

Jinyoung was about to start the filming when his phone rang. He saw Nayeon number and he smile widely.

“Nayeon-ah… I’m filming will…” Jinyoung shocked when Nayeon cried.

“Jinyoung you need to get ready…” Jinyoung can only ended the called and promised to call Nayeon back.

Jinyoung was a little distract since he kept on remember Nayeon cried.

“Oppa, you seem distract today.” The female lead asked while offer Jinyoung a hot coffee.

“I’m grateful it not affect my acting.” Jinyoung smile did not want to discuss his personal matter with her co-actor.

Jinyoung wait until they were reaching the hotel and Jinyoung quickly turn on his phone. Jinyoung want to call Nayeon but he shocked to see a long text from her.

From: Nae Yeon Chingu <3

Tell me what when wrong Jinyoung oppa, why he leave me too.

Jinyoung Oppa, Mark oppa leave me. He sent me a text that he did not love me.

Jinyoung oppa… Oppa I’m going to stay alone again.

Oppa can you tell him to love me?

Oppa can you help me to get Mark Oppa love?

Oppa can you… tell the third person that Mark Oppa is mine.

 Jinyoung tears fall and he thought ‘I was the third person in my best friend love life’. Jinyoung looked at the clock and decided to call Nayeon early in the morning tomorrow. He took a deep breath and type a message to Mark.

To: BF Mark ^.^

Hyung, told you if you break up with Nayeon, between us is over. Please for my sake date him. Hyung, I will be happy for both of you. Don’t do this to me! It had been hard to live with you right now and don’t make it harder.

 

SENT

Jinyoung want a little peace in his mind. Jackson and him an official couple, Jaebum who love him for a long time and Mark who is always in his heart. Jinyoung really wished to disappear even just one day.

A notification from his phone shocked him.

From: BF Mark ^.^

Jinyoung-ah, I’m sorry. I want you not her. You cannot force me to date her. You cannot force me to love her. I only love you before, now and until forever. If it hard for you to live with me than I’m leaving but I’m not going to back to Nayeon. I love you.

Jinyoung worried about Mark but he made up his mind for not to care.

To: BF Mark ^.^

Don’t come back to me. I hate you and forever will hate you. You can LEAVE from my life.

 

Mark was looking at his phone for multiple time. Jinyoung want him to leave his life. Mark went to Jinyoung room and he hugged the younger big bear. Jinyoung smell all over the room and it enough to give Mark smile. Mark remember that this room is the witness of their love. Jinyoung and Mark first kiss was here. It started with a game but ended up with a promised to keep a secret relationship. Jinyoung never blame Mark for being clingy to him and Mark never question Jinyoung affectionate with others because they trust each other.

If Jinyoung hate him, what else the reason for him to stay. Jinyoung is his world and he cannot live while being far from Jinyoung. Every moment without Jinyoung is meaningless. Time is ticking and Mark had deci

Please log in to read the full chapter