Six

He's My Sweetheart!

It was Saturday morning. Youngjae decided to stay long on her bed more than her school day as she got nothing to do besides from studying or doing her homework. But the world must be jealous with her because not less than second, a voice owned by Himchan was yelling loudly could be heard outside from her bedroom.

“Yoo Youngjae! Get up now!” Himchan opened the door as he makes himself entered the bedroom casually. Meanwhile, Youngjae was pretending to sleep and completely ignored her brother.

“Yoo Youngjae, get up now before I picked you up!” Himchan grabbed the hem of the baby pink blanket before throwing it on the floor.

“Oppa~ Go away. I wanna take my beauty sleep here.” Youngjae whined at the lost of warmth that covered her body.

“Get up. You have no choice but to follow me today.”

“Whyyy me? Ask Yongguk oppa. I don’t want to go anywhere.”

“It’s been a long time I’m going out with my beautiful sister because of my work. So let’s go!”

“……………”

“Princess Yoo~ Wake up, you dear.”

The princess pretends not to hear her nickname in the family as she her right side, backfacing Himchan. When she almost falls into a dreamland back, Youngjae squeaked in surprise as Himchan lifted her light body out of blue in bridal style.

“Oppa!”

“I warned you before. Now, take shower and be ready. I’m going wait for you outside.” Himchan placed her sister on the ground when they reached the bathroom. He doesn’t give Youngjae a chance to protest as he closed the door before she could speak.

“Oppa, you owe me BAP’s new album!!” Youngjae shouts.

 

~

As Himchan drives his car along the journey to the café, Youngjae was complained about she had to rest on her weekend because of the school. But Himchan brushed her off as he argued about how he had to work too and promised to her sister to buy anything she wants which stopping her complains. Arriving to his favourite cafe, he parked the car before getting off it with Youngjae following him.

The bell chimed softly as they entered the café before a waiter coming to get them to show an empty table at the corner, facing the window. Knowing Himchan as a regular customer, the waiter are only asking what Youngjae would like to have and leave to get the order.

Then, they talked so many things while waiting their drinks and sometimes Youngjae slapped her brother for teasing her with something she doesn’t like.

“Oppa, if you are going out with me.. please don’t dress so handsomely. These girls were totally glaring at me as if I’m your girlfriend.” Youngjae signed her brother a look to a group of girls not so far from their table through her eyes. They clearly checking out her brother and sends a flirt smile when Himchan turned their head to look at them.

“Why? Let them be. They are jealous because you are more beautiful than them.” He thanked the waiter who was serving their drinks along with two bowls of ice cream as a side dish. Youngjae takes a spoonful of them and moaned at the delicious taste.

“Wow! This is delicious than I think. How comes I don’t know about this café? It so near to my school too. I might bring Jongup and Naeun here later.”

“You should. They opened this café not too long if I guess it right. I falls in love with their coffee when I came with Yongguk last time. It’s really the best I ever taste!” Himchan raised a thumbs up. Youngjae chuckled at Himchan's addiction to coffee.

“Really? I—“

“Yah!”

Youngjae’s word was interrupted by a sudden voice when one of the waiters accidentally spilled the coffee over the customer’s lap. The customer gets up on his chair angrily while throwing the napkin on the table. His girlfriend stared at the waiter, not amused with the scene. Everyone was busybody as they turned their head to look at them including Himchan and Youngjae.

“How could you spilled on my expensive suit?! Is this how you do your work?!”

“I’m sorry, sir! I didn’t mean to do it. I’m really sorry.” The waiter’s voice grabbed Youngjae’s attention successfully. Daehyun.

“What is this? He works here?” Youngjae mumbled but Himchan catched her words.

“Who? Do you knows him?”

“Huh? He’s my classmates. The new kid I told you at Uncle Jinwoo’s house.”

“Jung Dae… what?”

Before Youngjae could answer, another voice interrups her again, making her stop talking as she looked back to them.

“What happened here? Daehyun? What are you doing?” A man who Youngjae assumed as the manager of the café comes out from the kitchen, approaching his worker.

“He spilled the coffee on me! How do you takes a clumsy person to work as a waiter?! With this face of him, he should works at the back! Not here! Stupid!”

“I’m sorry on behalf of my worker. He is still new here. I’m sorry once again.”

“Sorry? How sorry can paid my expensive suit that had been ruined by him? Not to mention that, he ruined my date too! Yah, do you hear me? Paid me or I ask your manager to fire you!”

“But sir… it’s a small accident. I told you that I didn’t mean to. How can I need to pay you?“ Daehyun argued with the fact he didn’t do a big crime to the customer.

“Are you saying that you don’t have money to pay me? Then, who told you to spill it on me? I don’t care! You can say goodbye to your job.”

“Daehyun-ah. Pack your things. Today—“

“Sir, please. I beg you. Please don’t do this. If I lost my job, how do I find a new one?” Daehyun get on his knees in front of his manager immediately while bowing his head to the ground.

“Who cares? It’s your problem, poor kid!” The customer insults Daehyun shameless as he smirked at the sight.

“Please, sir. I’ll do anything as long as you don’t fired me.” Daehyun begged pitifully.

Himchan had enough with the arrogant customer. He stands up without caring the weird look he got from his sister and approaching them. He pulled out his leather wallet.

“I’ll paid you for him. Let’s stop now and leave. You are making a scene.” Himchan said while throwing some cash money towards the customer’s chest. Youngjae just watched her brother while eating her ice cream like it was a drama to her. She has no intention to help the boy too.

“Who are you to defend him?”

“Me? Sounds surprise you didn’t know me. I’m Yoo Himchan, CEO of the Yoo Group. You knew, right? I’m here just to have my peaceful day. So why not you leave this café with your girlfriend there before I call the police? You will accused as trying to cause a trouble.” Himchan said casually.

The customer quickly shut up his mouth when he recognized the one who is facing with. He clenched his teeth before making way out of the café with his girlfriend trailing along behind him. Himchan sighed heavily as he looked down at the boy who still on the ground.

“Stands up.” Himchan ordered in a stern voice which Daehyun did what he had asked.

“Thank you, CEO Yoo. I will make sure to pay back your money. Em.. later.” Daehyun thanked the man who helped him as he bowed 90 degree to the young CEO. Himchan ignored the blonde boy’s word as he tends to walk away.

“W-wait. C-can I have your number? I-I need them to pay your money.” Daehyun stuttered as he watched the handsome man in front of him.

“No need to do that. You do know Youngjae right? She is my sister.” Himchan leave him after saying the words.

“Huh?” Daehyun blinked confusedly. His eyes followed the young CEO before he got the answer when he saw Himchan walked to the corner of the café where Youngjae sits. The princess only sends a glance to him arrogantly as she ignored her classmates.

“Daehyun-ah. Go back to your work.” His manager snapped him out of his mind.

“Yes, sir!”

 

~

 

“Oppa, why are you helping him? What if he doesn’t give back your money? How could you trust him easily?” Youngjae asked in the car. They are on their way to the shopping mall.

“I’m just pity of him. That guy before was being a nonsense asking him to pay over a little thing. Trust me, his suit is not expensive at all!” Himchan replied the question and stopped the car when the red light on. Youngjae laughed slightly.

“But still.. you shouldn’t paid for him. You can let him be, oppa.”

“Don’t say like that. That boy was innocent. We should help when someone’s in the trouble. And I would like to test him either he can be trust or not. But Youngjae-ah, what is his name again?”

“Aishh, oppa~ You know that I don’t like him, right? But as kind as I am, I tell you for the last time. Don’t ask me to repeat again. His name is Jung Daehyun.”

“Jung Daehyun? Jung.. Daehyun? Why it feels strange to hear his name?” Himchan frowned to his sister.

“Why? Is he someone you knew before?”

“Don’t know. It kinds of familiar to me.”

“In this world, there are so many people that have the same name, oppa. No need to feel strange about him.”

“That’s right.”

“Don’t forget your promise, oppa. I want BAP’s new album!”

 

~


 

Ermm... guys? I suggests all of you to read it from the beginning.. I edited this story into something else.

And hope you guys like it. Feel free to comment or if you don't like, feel free to unsubscribe~

I'll update the next chapter soon! ^_^

 SarangDae! <3 <3 <3