Chapter 7

All On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slowly, he walked in and cleared his throat. 

"Umm.. excuse me but, do you mind if I sit there?" Taekwoon asked, looking at Hongbin. She quickly pulled away from Hongbin and, looking up, saw Taekwoon standing there.

"Who are you?" Hongbin quietly asked, almost accused, standing up to face Taekwoon. 

"Allow me to introduce myself, although I think you might remember me, I'm Jung Taekwoon. You used to be my brother's best friend in elementary school, right?"

"Taekwoon! How have you been?" Hongbin pulled him into a hug. "I just heard about Hakyeon. I'm so sorry. I wish I had been able to see him before he.. you know... died. He was my best friend, after all," he quietly spoke, as he pulled back from the hug. "I'll let you sit here, if you like. You two, obviously, know each other. You can talk," he glanced down at Jandi, then moved back to his original seat. Taekwoon stowed his carry-on in the compartment above their heads, then hurriedly sat down and buckled up, as the plane was already moving. She turned her head to look out the window, avoiding his gaze. He glanced over at her and saw that she was'nt looking at him. Tapping her shoulder, he waited til she turned her head to see him. His hand moved upwards, of it's own accord, and lightly brushed her cheek, wiping away a tear that had started making it's way down her cheek. She jerked back as if she had been burned and his hand dropped back down.

"Jandi, I'm sorry. You will never know how sorry I am that I said that to you that day. I honestly don't hate you. Please accept my apology." He looked down, for a second, then back up at her. Seeing the glassiness of his eyes, her heart was stabbed with a feeling somewhat like guilt. After all, she wasn't the only one who had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter