Chapter 5

All On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm here, Jandi-ah. I will always be here. In your heart." With that, he disappears. 

"Hakyeon-oppa, I.. m-miss you so m-much," you whisper, as you bury your face in your hands again, tears falling now. "I also want to tell you that I'm leaving Korea. The memories here bring me too much sadness. I will come back to visit you and Sulli though. Someday."

*Taekwoon's POV*

I followed Jandi out and saw her sit down. Suddenly, she looked up, then started crying. I walked a little closer, and heard her say something about leaving. "You're leaving?" I asked, stepping closer. Her head shot up. 

"What do you want?" she asked, frostily. Although she was glaring at me, I understood why. I hadn't exactly been nice the last time I saw her. 

"I wanted to apologize for my behavior on Monday. I'm sorry for saying what I did. And, it's no excuse, but I just didn't expect to see you at school, looking so collected and--"

"Collected? You thought I looked collected? I had and have never felt worse in my life and you think I looked collected." Rising from her seat, she walked over to me. "Listen, Taekwoon. I loved your brother and I always will. I thought you had accepted that, at least. Hakyeon was the one love of my life. I don't ever expect to find someone else that I could possibly love to the same degree. And yes, I am leaving. I don't know when I'll be back, so... Goodbye, Taekwoon," she walked past me.

*Author's POV*

You walked around Taekwoon and towards your parents, who had just come out of the church. You looped your arm with your mom's and went to the car. You rode home with your parents, in silence. Your dad parked the vehicle, then turned to face you.

"Are you sure about leaving Korea and going to school in Canada? Maybe you should give yourself a little time to process this before you make any reash decisio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter