Chapter 3

All On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes, Dad," you answered, bravely making eye contact.  Your mom walked into the entrance to find out what was going on. 

"Oh, who is this handsome young man? Are you here to see Jandi?" she asked, welcoming him in. Hakyeon ducked his head and walked in, his face turning pink. Your dad closed the door behind him. That's when you noticed Hakyeon holding a bouquet of.... zinnias. Your eyes widened in surprise, as he looked up and saw you staring at the flowers. He presented them to you and asnwered the question in your eyes.

"These are for you. You told me they were your favorite." You took them from his hands, your fingers brushing against his.  He smiled knowingly, as you started to blush. You thanked him quietly and quickly walked around him, turning the corner, into the kitchen. While you were filling up the vase, you heard your parents talking with Hakyeon. Quickly finishing, you walked back into the entrance, where all eyes turned to you. Your dad walked over and whispered, "I like him." He, then, turned and nodded to the two of you saying, "Okay. You can go now."

"You kids have fun!" your mom called as you walked to Hakyeon's car. Hakyeon opened the door for you, while you turned to wave at your parents then quickly hopped in. He walked around to the other side, as you put your seatbelt on. He got into the car and, after putting on his seatbelt, started the car and put it in drive.

"So, where are we going?" you asked, turning to him.

"You'll see," he replied, with a small smile.

<20 minutes later>

You seem to have arrived at some sort of winter fair/ice festival. The entire way there, Hakyeon wouldn't tell you where you were going. Instead, he changed the subject and asked you about where you had moved from, who your friends were there, what you did for fun, and what you missed the most. You turned to Hakyeon, "I only mentioned that I hadn't been to a fair for a while, lik, five minutes ago. How did you plan this?"

"Well, I know you're friends with Sulli, so I might have asked her if you had mentioned anything about what you had been wanting to do.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter