Chapter 1

All On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jandi's POV*

One white daisy... Two yellow chrysanthemums... Three orange lilies.

For three days now, you had been finding flowers on your locker. Each day, it was a different kind and color. Each day, one more had been added. You didn't know who was doing this, so honestly, it seemed kinda creepy. The flowers were nice, though. There hadn't been a note or a card with any of them, which made you a little wary. You didn't know anyone in the school, except Sulli, seeing as you had only moved to Seoul a month ago. 'I wonder who could be doing this,'  you thought. In the middle of the school year, your parents had decided to move back to their home-country, from the US, uprooting you, in the process.

*Next Day*

On your way to school, you saw a flower-shop and decided to stop, knowing that the possibility of this being the place where the flowers had come from were slim. "Ma'am," you called out, as you walked into the shop. "Has anyone around my age been buying flowers here in the past couple of days?" 

"Dear child, do you know what month it is? February is our busiest month."

"Oh. Sorry to bother you," you quickly backed out, bowing all the way. As you turned to walk out the door, the door opened (by itself, it seemed) and you bumped into a guy with a shock of red hair. As you looked at his face, you realized you had seen him before. He went to your school and was in most of your classes, as well.

"Oh, Jun Jandi! I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there!" he cried. "Gwaenchanha?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," you replied and quickly ran around him and on to school. 'How did he remembeer my name? I was introduced to the class a month ago. What was his name, though? Ugh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter