Strange

My Prince Charming Byun Baekhyun

                                             EXO's POV

Sehun: why is Amber ignoring us?

Kai: Amber come hang out with us again!!!

Tao: Amber.... please don't ignore us!!!! 

Kyungsoo: what's going on? You can always tell me.

Chanyeol: ambeoooo don't be like this!!

Chen: Amberrrrr my dinosaur half come back!! 

Baekhyun: Amber didn't I tell you I won't tell anyone? Please come back now. I miss you...

Lay: ambieeeee the boys really missed you. I do too. Wae? Why are you so distanced???

Suho: Amber... they're making me for being short. Come back and me help meeee.

Kris: yo Amber why you doing this to us?

Luhan: ammmm I missed you!!!

Xuimin: I just miss you Am....

They all sighed as they laid down on the floor in Baekhyun room. It was amazing they could all fit. 

Chen: Baekhyun why is Amber ignoring us?

Baekhyun: how should I know?

Kai: you were the last person to talk to her.

Baekhyun kept thinking. Should he tell them?? Maybe this would help.

Baekhyun: she likes Chen...

EXO: bwoh!!#!

Chen: she likes me???

Baekhyun: that's what she told me...

Kris: hold up. 

Tao: why?

Kris: she wouldn't ignore all of us just BECAUSE she likes Chen. She would only ignore Chen not the rest of us.

Kyungsoo: angry birds got a point

Kris: ya I am not an angry bird!!

Sehun: right now you are hyung.

Kris: hmp...

Suho: please don't pout. Aegyo and you don't match.

Sehun: what if she's lying about liking Chen just so she has a reason to avoid us?

Baekhyun: what do you mean?

Sehun: think about it. Last time we checked she was fine with us. The next thing you know she's ignoring us. There must be a reason. 

They all out their heads together to find out.

Kai: I got it!!!!

EXO: what??

Kai: Amber must like me#!#

Sehun: idiot!

Kai just got beatings from his friends. They needed to be detectives to find out. Or they would lose Amber forever.

???? POV

Wow daebaek!!! I can't live it! Things are going my way!!!

???: darling you have done an exceptional job! Keep it up.

????: of course. Just a few more things to do and we have fooled them all!

???: darling keep getting closer to him. Earn his trust. Earn his friends trust. And importantly earn her trust. 

????: will do. That girl is sooo stupid. It's gonna be a piece of cake. Baekhyun? He's the easiest. He's so gullible to what I say... His friends? They're a little complicated. But bring food and bam! And you've earned their respect and trust. Darling this is wayy too easy.

???: I know but we still have to make sure...

Amber stayed away from EXO and Baekhyun as much as possible. She didn't know who the author was but she was afraid. Of course she could report this to the police and they would find him or her but she was afraid for EXO. What if they did do something bad? It's going to be all her fault. And she wasn't going to let that happen. 

Amber cried her self to sleep since she received the letter. Why did bad things always happen to the ones she loved and cared for?? First her parents divorced then her grandma died now EXO in danger??? Why? Was she a sign of bad luck? Did she attract demons or something??? Somebody just tell her why bad things always happen??

She wasn't scared to get hurt or shunned by the school even the world. She was scared for EXO. They were her first friends in Korea. They helped her so much. And Baekhyun. The one who capture her ever wandering heart. Kyungsoo her patient coking partner. Lay her Oppa. Kai her muse. Sehun her cutie pie. Suho her big slash little brother. Tao her lovable panda. Xuimin her eating partner. Chanyeol her partner in crime. Chen her dinosaur half. Luhan her animal friend. Kris her angry bird.... how could she let them get hurt???

She was ever so curious about the author. If she knew who it was she would do anything so they would stop. She would give them all her money. Her house. Her cars. Her jewlery. Everything she had to protect them. Just who was the author?

It hurts her so much that she has to pretend like she didn't know EXO. It hurts her to the core. And it hurts to see Taeyeon replacing her. Oh what the heck? They probably liked her better anyways. She didn't know about anyone else but she was sure Baekhyun was celebrating. She just watched from the corner as Taeyeon handed food to EXO. 

Dummy Kris doesn't like chicken. Ya jinja Sehun loves the choco flavored bubble tea more than regular! Xuimin likes dumplings. Lay likes soup. Kai loves chicken. Tao likes pizza. Chen like cola. Kyungsoo likes curry ramyeon. Chanyeol likes anything. Suho prefers jjangjangmyeon. Luhan likes sweets. Lady you dont evebeven know your own boyfriend?? Baekhyun can't eat cucumbers!!!!! 

Amber just stayed quite in the corner watching Taeyeon do everything wrong. She gets that she don't know Sehun and the others but Baekhyun??? She should know... 

Kai POV

What kind of girlfriend doesn't know what their boyfriends can't eat??

Chen POV

Amber.... we need you.....

Sehun POV

Amber!!!! Why is this witch here instead of Amber?? Yes I do not like Taeyeon. I dont care if she's Baekhyun hyungs girlfriend. I dont like her!!!! First what she did to Amber. Then replacing her all of a sudden? When did she like.being around us? Oh come one lady don't lie! I know you don't like us except for hyung. Cut the crap!!!

 

 

 

 

Man I'm so sorry!!! If this chapter confuses you it's okay. It confuses me too. Idk what I'm writing!!!! Sehunnie I don't like Taeyeon either it's okay.... jk I don't hate her but I don't like her either........ BaekBer!!!!!