Chapter 22

My Prince Charming Byun Baekhyun

Jin woke up excitedly thinking about Amber and how beuatiful her smile was. Yes he just met her yesterday but she was just so captivating in everything she did. He smiled thinking of her and how he would get to spend the whole week with her. He felt his friends stirr and sighed. Right his best friend Myungsoo was there too. He would have to share her. Lol he was making it sound like Amber is an item. She was too beautiful and lovely....

"Hey Myung! Look, dolphins! Can we go swimmign with them?" Amber excitedly shouted. She jumped up and down waiting for her boyfriend's answer.

Myungsoo laughed seeing his cute girlfriend. "Of course yeobo!"

Amber undressed and revealed her flat stomach and long beautiful legs. Myungsoo ran to her. Amber was wearing a bikini!!

"Yah! Wake up! Its 10. We have to meet Amber!" Jin shouted to his sleeping friend.

"Amber?" Myungsoo sleepily asked. 

"Yes Amber now hurry up."

Dang Jin. Woke him up in the good part. If he wasnt his best friend he'd popped him now. He slowly got out of bed and went to brush his teeth.

Amber sat on the porch waiting for the boys. Jin and Myungsoo ran to where Amber was sitting. "Sorry for being late Amber. Myungsoo here woke up late." Jin explained while beating Myungsoo up. Amber laughed. "Thats okay. You're on time. So where should we go?"

"Wherever you want to go Princess." Myungsoo answered. 

"Ow!" He yelled in pain. "You deserved it." Jin said.

Amber blushed. No one has called her Princess before. "Well lets start off with Waikiki Beach. Its the most popular beach of Honolulu." Amber suggested.

The boys agreed on something at last. They took the bus and rode quite looudly making people look at them weird. Amber apoligized on their behalf. Boys will be boys..

"We're here!" Amber jumped of the bus and ran to the waters. Myungsoo silently laughed at how cute she was. Jin was amazed at the beauty of the beach. But nothing can compare to Amber's beauty thought Jin.

They followed Amber into the beautiful water. "Wow its so clear. Its so different from Korea" said Jin.

Amber agreed. "Lets go change. That is if you want to swim. It would be weird to swim in cltothes."

Yess! My dream is coming true! Myungsoo quickly changed and waited for Amber to change. Instead of a bikini like he expected she wore the surfing suit. A swimsuit but with a shirt and a bottom. It didn't show her stomch but still showed her perfect body. Amber blushed when she realized that Myungsoo was staring at her. When Jin came out he too was staring at her. "Guys! Come on lets go swim!" 

They nodded and got out of their daydream. They splashed and swam, laughed and laughed. When they got tired of swimming they dried off and went to eat and talked.

 

Back in Korea things weren't going as well. Baekhyun and Minho were literally at war. They didn't speak to each other or even looked at each other. They needed Amber to resolve things...

Baekhyun POV

Amber... I miss you so much. There's no number to how much I love and miss you... If only you knew. 

Minho POV

Amber ah... I would do anything to be with you at this moment...

Amber POV

Baekhyun ah... I miss you so much. But I have new frieds to keep me company. They're really handsome. What would you do if I fell for one of them? Would you get jealous? I hope so... Would you still love me? I hope so...

Jin POV

I came on this trip to forget everything... And now when I leave I'll have so many memories to take back... Amber why do you do this to me?

Myungsoo POV

The beauty of your smile, the warmth of your laugh, and the attractiveness you hold, I wish to keep it with me till the day of my death..

 

 

Sooo.... How was it? There's 4 guys now head over heels for Amber. who do you ship with her? BaekBer, MinBer, JinBer, or MyungBer??