All's Out 2

My Prince Charming Byun Baekhyun

Amber woke up and looked around. She remembered yesterday's scene that seemed so unreal but she knew she couldn't deny the fact that it was. Too much had happened yesterday for her mind to keep up to. She looked at Minho who was asleep peacefully on her shoulders. Then she noticed where they were. They couldn't be seen here.

"Oppa, wake up." Amber softly whispered in his ears.

Minho liked the way Amber whispered in his ears. It made him feel special of some sort. 

She gently shook him again. "Oppa wake up."

He didn't budge. Okay. "FROG WAKE UP!!!"

"Ow ow ow. Gosh I heard you the first time llama."

"Then why didn't you wake up"

He shrugged. She sighed and got up."Where you going?"

"The hotel. You know we're sleeping behind a church right?"

He nodded. "Alright let's go. Hey are you going to stay for a bit or go home?"

Without any hesitation,"I'm going home. I booked so flight in the middle of the night on my phone. Hurry. I want to leave here as fast as possible."

She then helped him up and they walked to the hotel which was nearby. When they got there they found Aiden Liu and Jessica. The two people they wanted to see the least. Perfect.

"Amber! Thank God you're alright!" Aiden then ran towards Amber to give her a hug.

Jessica looked at Minho. He's changed a lot. Then the memories flood back in. When they used to be an item. Now he wouldn't even look at her properly.

Aiden fussed and everything till Amber was tired of it."I'm fine okay! I came here for your wedding now it's done. And I can go home."

"Arent you staying? I told your mother that-" he didn't get to finish his sentence when Amber interrupted.

"She told me everything. I just don't want to stay alright? Now please excuse us we'll get going. And it's nice seeing you again eunnie."

She dragged Minho and they disappeared. Aiden sighed. Jessica rubbed his back."Oppa it's alright. Let her be. She's a free spirit and we all know it."

Amber quickly everything in. It literally took less than five minutes. She didn't really have anything to begin with. After that they stopped for a quick breakfast, got on to a taxi and boarded the plane. 

On the plane Amber kept looking out the window. It reminded her of the first time sheet Baekhyun. He had mistaken her for a guy. A smile crept from her lips. "Whats so funny?"

"Oh nothing. Just thinking." She answered.

Minho sighed. I think it's time. "Amber, I have something to tell you. I-"

"Preparing for landing. Reaching Seoul South Korea." The pilot had interrupted him.

"What were you saying?" He shook his head. He would tell her later.

They waited for their luggage then hailed a taxi to take them home. Home sweet home. Once they were out she was bombed with hugs from her friends.

"Amber we missed you!" Sehun exclaimed.

"I missed you too Sehun!"

"Amber! Did you have fun?" Lay questioned.

"Sorta." She lied. That was not her definition of fun.

Finally after all the hugging it was time to eat. They all went inside Amber's house where her mom had prepared loads of dishes. They all sat around to eat and talk. 

"Am, I missed you." Baekhyun admitted shyly.

"Me too Baek. Me too."

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys I was in a rush but wanted to update for u guys. I will update more often