Relief

My Prince Charming Byun Baekhyun

Amber realeased her hug from Baekhyun. Please don't cry. I dont want to see you cry. She wiped his tears that were falling and smiled. Baekhyun smiled back. He was glad that Amber came back. That she wasn't hiding anymore. Hopefully... Then Chen came barging in and shouting. " I have good news guys!!!"

Eveyrone gathered around Chen to hear the good news. " Amber, Baekhyun hyung I know the answer to your problems now. Lets start with you hyung. The person who killed your parents was your cousin. I know its confusing but wait. We have more."

Baekhyun listened with his heart to Chen. All those times that he was confused the answer was finally revealed. His tears dropped once more as he couldn't believe his cousin would do this to his family. He was glad that he was in jail. He deserved it. And Taeyeon. All those times that she canceled on him he fianally knew why.

"And Amber. You don't have to worry about the letter. It was written by Taeyeon to scare you. You have nothing to be scared of anymore."

They knew all this time.. Amber was so greatful to them all. She gathered them and gave them a big bear hug. She indeed had the best of friends. Then Minho came in. They explained that Minho ahd helped too! Amber ran to him and gave him a hug also. 

Minho's heart beat increased, Baekhyun's face fell. The two's eyes met. Amber didn't know it but they were rivals. Rivals fighting for her. Of course she couldn't know this so they had to pretend to be friends. But deep down inside they're enemies.

"Oppas thank you so much!" Amber squealed in excitement! She hadn't been this happy since that letter. Now she felt so free. Free from worry and free from everything that went inside of her head.

"Let's go eat! My treat!" The maknaes like cheered while the older ones try to persuade Amber that they would pay. Amber kept on saying no till they admitted defeat.

They all somehow fitted into the two cars that were available. Suho, Lay Minho Sehun Amber Baekhyun Chen and Kyungsoo. The others went into the other car where Kris was driving. 

They ate deliciously when the food came. They ate and ate till they felt their stomach could no longer hold anymore food inside. It was a happy day. A day Amber would never forget.

Amber woke up to be very cheerful and bright. Her mom smiled. Amber was back to herself. She sang as she got ready and ate her favorite cereal before going off to school. She even gave her mom a kiss. 

She hopped into her car and raced off. But carefully. She didn't want to get into a car accident. When she saw the school she slowed down and went to her usual parking spot. She waved to everyone at school before joining EXO in class. 

"Guys my birthday is tomorrow. And I want to invite you guys to my party. No presents. Arraso?" And she handed them the beautifully decorated invitation. Then she went around the classroom to deliver more invitations. 

Minho laughed when he received his invitation. On the top Amber wrote in bold letters:NO PRESENTS!. Pabo Amber who's going to listen to that? What's a birthday without presents? He had already thought of a present for her. It was a good one.

Baekhyun wondered around the library thinking of something to give to Amber. She said no presents but who would listen to that? Would she like a book? No. Skateboard? That's it! The new Hoverboard just came out in gold and he knew how much she loves skating! It was perfect.

After school Baekhyun raced to the store only to see that Minho was there too. And basically he was thinking the same thing. To buy Amber a hoverboard. And he already bought it. Damn it... now what was he going to give her?

Baekhyun walked slowly back to his house heads low. Minho that brat... ugh... Maybe he could make her some thing? They say making things from the heart is actually better than store bought.

That's it!!

Amber's household was busy decorating and cooking. Vivian wanted everything to be perfect! She stacked the pile high birthday gifts by the living room and made sure the cakes were nifty decorated. She checked the chef's cooking and tasted it. She went all around to make sure everything was perfect.

Amber sat still as her stylist and make up artist dolled her up. Her mom had already made arrangemnts for her to get dressed up. And she thought she would be wearing her snapbacks and jeans. WRONG...

Baekhyun and the rest dressed up in their best. He messed his hair to give it a natural look and fixed his eye makeup. The others put on colonge and made sure they smelled sweet as ever. Then they got their presents and went out the door.

Minho fixed his tie and gelled his hair and went out the door with her present. The maids greeted everyone that came in except EXO. Amber wanted to be the one to greet them. She ran down the stairs and hugged them. 

"wow Amber you're so beautiful.." Sehun blurted out. It made Amber blush.

They all complimented her but Baekhyun was last. " Hey, umm you look lovely like every day. Umm Happy Birthday Amber.."

She shyly smiled and greeted him inside. Amber was somewhat upset? She told them no present but everyone brought gifts! They never listened to her...

They sang happy birthday and ate cake. They danced and gave her presents. Then ate some more then played games. It was time for Baekhyun to give Amber his gift...

"umm guys, i need you all to be quiet for this okay?" Baekhyun asked the crowd. They nodded. What could he be doing?

He took the microphone, closed his eyes," Amber this is for you. Its not much but its from the heart. I hope you like it.

Everyday i see your face

every night i dream of you

and i want you to be mine

i'm so tired of the friend tag, i wanna be more than that

baby give me a chance. i wanna hold you in my arms.

give you all the loving you could want

hold you when you're scared. kiss you when you're not feeling well

i just hope you'll say yes. baby just guve me a chance. cuz i can't live without seeing your beautiful smile that warms my heart everytime.

cuz you're my muse. you're my rising sun, and you're my everything. did i tell you? i cant live without youuuu...

Amber will you be mine?"