Troubles

My Prince Charming Byun Baekhyun

"Amber, why are you hiding?"

Amber looked away from his beautiful eyes. This was too much for her. She tried to move past him and leave him there but he held on to her wrist. He pulled her into his embrace and held her there in hi warmth. What would she do now? She had been yearning for his hugs and it finally happened. His hugs so warm and soothing. His touch so warm and loving. 

"Please don't hide anymore", Baekhyun said to Amber as he still hugged her.

"Baekhyun... Please don't make it hard on me... Please..."

Amber's tears came down as she spoke. She tried to release the hug but failed.

Baekhyun looked into her eyes and said,"what's wrong? Tell me why. The boys really miss you. Please tell me."

She fell under his spell as she looked at his shining eyes that captured her.

"I... received a..."

She stopped and ran off so fast he didn't have time to even realize it. Amber let me help you...

Baekhyun didn't even get the chance to tell her. Well he had to solve this problem first. Then he would tell her. Baby steps first then take the big leaps. Tomorrow he would break up Taeyeon. It was official. He plugged his earphone in and walked away.

"You what??", screamed Taeyeon in his face full of anger.

"Let's break up. I loved you but now I don't know anymore. No I'm sure. So let's break up. Noona you were great to me.(not) I deserve all the blame. You have the rights to hate me. But please let's just leave it as it is."

"2 years of love and this is what I get? Let's see you fell in love with Amber?"

Baekhyun's face lot up at the mention of her name. How did she know? Was he that obvious?

"I suspected it long ago Baek. I knew it but I removed that thought from my head. I thought you loved me but I guess I was wrong. Anyways I don't want to waste my time anymore. I agree let's end it. Hope you and Amber have  happy life. Amber will regret this!"

Shaking his head,"don't you dare hurt Amber. Please!!"

Taeyeon gave a sweet smile and said,"don't worry I wouldn't do anything to hurt her poor soul."

I'll crush it!! And destroy her life!!!!!

Baekhyun felt some what relieved and scared. He felt relieved that he broke things off with Taeyeon but her words sent him shivers down his spine. She wouldn't hurt Amber right?

That day at school there was a new student, Choi Minho. He was a guy that had the looks that could sweep any girls off her feet. He was tall and tan. Good jaw like and a athletic body and a killer smile. The girls squealed at his handsomeness. 

"Annyeonghaseyeo jeonun Minho ibnida." And gave the class a 90 degree bow. As the teacher told him to grab a seat he scanned the room and found someone interesting. He took his bag and went over to her. 

She had a boyish hair cut but she was absolutely stunning. As he walked towards her he could feel sharp glances thrown his ways by 12 handsome boys. This would be interesting.

"Hi I'm Minho."

"Hello, I'm Amber"

He gave her a smile and face forward. Amber felt attracted to him. But not like that that she felt for Baekhyun but a friendly way.

Amber helped Minho get to his classes and spent their lunch together. He was really funny and sweet. She had never met anyone that could make her laugh this hard other than Kai or Lay. 

Amber had so much fun with Minho she didn't notice the jealousy in someone's eyes. She forgot about her troubles and was into the happiness she felt.

Later when Amber went home she received another letter from the previous writer. Her hands trembled as she opened it. 

It read...

So... how's life? Good? Anyways let's get to the point. I saw you and Baekhyun Oppa together!!! Did I not tell you to stay away!!!?? Was killing his parents not a sign? Threatening didn't work either huh? Yes I killed his parents. Wanna know why? Let me tell you. You see I'm very close with them. Well used to be. But then they did something terrible and I just couldn't forgive them for it. What did they do? They want to hand over the company to a 19 years old and make him marry you!! Yes you! You out of all people. Why not me?? I'm beautiful and gorgeous not a ugly monster like you. So that made me. Anyways things were going my way until you showed up in his life even more. Stopped him from committing suicide and took his heart, and you made him break up with Taeyeon! See what you've done? You are making everything a mess. This is my last warning. Stay away from him or else you and your family will be younger on this earth! Report this to the police and your mom died... Annyeong!!

What!!?? Eottokhe?? What do I do??

Her didn't know what to do so she ran out of her house to the nearest park where Minho was playing basketball. During the 8 hours that they knew each other Amber spilled everything to him. He.soothed her down and comforted her.

What Amber didn't know was the letter was trash. That person really don't have the power to do anything. It was all words. To scare her. If only she knew.... 

 

 

 

Introducing Choi Minho flaming charisma of Shinee!!!