All's Out

My Prince Charming Byun Baekhyun

Minho couldn't believe his eyes when he saw who was coming down the aisles. Amber saw Minho face was not good. "Min, you okay?"

He turned back to her with a face full of pain. "Why didn't you tell me your father was getting married Amber?"

Her face fell. "Sorry Minho. I didnt have the heart to. Please don't be mad."

"I'm not mad Ambie. Sorry for you know."

She shook her head. "No it's okay. As long as he's happy."

Aiden smile was great and big once he saw his daughter. But suddenly it went to a sad frown. He could see straight through her. He saw sadnless, anger, guilt, pain, and regret. Amber... Appa still loves you.

She tried to smile at her dad. He was handsome in a white tuxedo with a light blue tie. That was the theme. White and light blue. The organs played here comes the bride. And she saw her stepmother who looked very young. 

Huhmp. Typical. Young bride old groom. She just couldn't stay to witness the ceremony. Her heart felt heavy, her eyes watery, and her hands cold. She had to get out of here.

Minho turned to whisper something to Amber when he saw her disappear. He knew it. She couldn't handle it. He ran after her hoping she didnt go too far or wasn't hurt. He soon found her crying on the grass behind the huge church. 

He sat beside her and wrapped his long arms around her. He too was feeling hurt. That's why she called me... He also wanted to cry with Amber. They were on the same page.

After a few minutes Minho couldn't hold it in any longer. He let the tears that fell like the rain drops from heaven. He and amber cried together while inside the ceremony continued perfectly the way it was supposed to.

Baekhyun had a pain in his chest. He was happy. He was with his friends that were now family no need to be sad but he was. His heart felt like it dropped to the floor. He could just feel it. Some thing was wrong. Something wrong with...

Amber looked up. Minho was crying? "Oppa?"

It was rare for Amber to use Oppa to Minho but this was one of the times that she would. She waited for his answer. No reply. The tears only kept coming down. Amber wiped His tears and waited till he stopped. 

"Hey, Oppa what's wrong?" Amber asked.

He opened his eyes that burned from crying too much. He heard her call him Oppa which made him smile abit. "Amber, life is so unfair right?"

She nodded her head. "Oppa I know there's something wrong. You can tell me."

He breathed in and out. Slowly starting to tell his part of the story. "You know the lady in the wedding dress?"

Again she nodded. Of course she knew. It was her new stepmother.

"Well that's my ex."

"What?!" Amber couldn't believe it.

"Jessica unnie?!!"

He nodded. No way thought Amber. This was all too much. Her father married her best friends ex girlfriend that was also her close friend and sister?

"Oppa, mianhae..."

"No it's alright. We were long gone anyways. It's you who I feel bad for. Amber, you'll try your best to be happy for them right?"

She nodded her head. No way. Jessica unnie looked so different. And how could she marry her father? They're like 20 years apart. This was all too much for Amber and Minho. Their world's were crumbling apart. But they had each other by their side.

It was getting late and they still hadn't moved. Aiden looked for his daughter. Where could she be? He was so worried about her. It was his fault. All his fault that his daughter disappeared right under his nose.

It was getting darker and colder. California might be hot in day time but during the night it was freezing.(Idk about that. Just made it up)

The two hugged each other for warmth. They could go back to the hotel but no one wanted to move. It was like they were soul less. Minho could hear and feel Amber's shivers. He took out his blazer and wrapped it around her. Amber looked even more beautiful underneath the still moon. She was now fully asleep on his shoulders. Her sleeping face was like no others. She looked peaceful and happy. He just couldn't help but bend down and kiss her lips gently. 

He was surprised when she kissed back. His eyes opened in shock nevertheless enjoyed the kiss. Amber was kissing Minho her best friend under the moon light in her sleep. 

 

 

 

 

Since a lot of you guys like MinBer here it is!! MinBer feels for MinBer shippers!!