The Big Day

The Business of Love

As soon as possible had come.  Today is the day Park Bom and Choi Siwon are to be married.

It is a depressingly rainy day and Bom is on her way to the church.  Bom is angry and hurt.  She does not believe that her father would actually do this to her.  Ever since that day she found out she is to be married to Siwon, she has felt like she was an piece of property.  She didn't get any other explination from her father. The only explination she got was that her grandmother had arranged for her and Siwon to be married.  Bom is still hopelessly clinging for her sister Bae to come and take her away from all of this. 

Meanwhile, Siwon is already at the church pacing up and down the aisles. He can't believe that in a few minutes his life would change drastically.  Ever since that day Siwon found out that he is to marry Bom, Siwon had not seen or talked to her since then and yet here he is about to marry someone he knows nothing about.  Just then, Siwon stops pacing and takes his place at the altar.  A  white limousine has just arrived and Siwon takes a deep breath.  It's time. 

The limo has just pulled up at the church.  Bom steps out with her father and she begins to walk down the aisle.  She is a stunning beauty in her gorgeous, long, flowing dress.  Siwon sees her and is dumbfounded by her. 

"How can she be so beautiful?" thinks Siwon.

"How can he be so handsome?" thinks Bom.

As Bom arrives at the altar, Bom and Siwon lock eyes and right then and there they knew that they had to this.  As if both of them understood that they had to do this for the sake of their families, Siwon and Bom for the very first time hold each others hands and face the priest.  As the priest is conducting the ceremony, both Siwon and Bom feel a tingly feeling.  The feeling they feel is a feeling they have never felt before.  Its as if a great shock of electricity has gone through both of them every time they touch.

As the ceremony is going on, Bom's older sister Bae finally comes home and is ready to take her little sister from their heartless father.  Park Bae arrives at their home but no one is there.  Then one of her neighbours sees Bae. 

"Park Bae?  How come your not at your sister's wedding?"

"My sister's wedding?"

"Don't you know that your sister is marrying Choi Siwon today?"

"WHAT!?!?!?  Who is Choi Siwon?"

"He's the heir of Choi Inteprises of course!"

Park Bae gets in her car and frantically drives to the church where her sister is getting married.

"Father has gone too far!  He's using Bom as is she were stocks that he can sell!!  I hope I'm not to late." thinks Bae.

Meanwhile, at the church ..

".. Do you Choi Siwon take Park Bom to be your lawfully wedded wife.?"

"I Do."

".. Do you Park Bom take Choi Siwon to be your lawfully wedded husband.?"

As Bom says "I do," Bae arrives.

"Then I pronounce you husband and wife."

Bom and Siwon look at each other.  They don't want to kiss.

"We have to do this, just think of it as a show." says Siwon.

There and then Park Bom and Choi Siwon kiss for the very first time.

"NOOO I'M TO LATE!!!!" screams Bae.