The Reception

The Business of Love

"You may now kiss the bride."

As these words were being said, Bom didn't know what to do.

"Do I kiss him?  Should I just kiss him on the cheek?  I don't know what to do!?!?  WHAT THE HECK DO I DO!?!?!?!?!!!"

Just as Bom was trying to figure out what to do, Siwon was contemplating if he should just go ahead and kiss her.  Then he tells Bom to just pretend she's acting and kiss him since it looks like she's uncomfortable with the whole situation.

As Bom and Siwon's lips touch, a burst of electricity goes through their bodies.  It's that undeniable feeling they both feel everytime they touch.  When Bom and Siwon are finished kissing everyone starts cheering in jubilee.  Admist the cheering Bom's sister, Park Bae is in disbelief that her own sister had just gotten married. 

Siwon and Bom leave the church and enter the limo that is taking them to the reception. 

It's a very awkward ride to the reception hall.  Siwon thinks he's sick because he has never felt this feeling before.  A feeling where it feels like your heart is falling into a bottomless pit.  "She probably got me sick!! I shouldn't have kissed her!" thought Siwon. 

Beside him, Bom is using her fingers to outline her lips.  She just had her very first kiss!  Bom also feels somethings weird going on with her but she brushes it off thinking it's just because she was soo nervous for this day. 

As Bom and Siwon enter the reception hall, they are greeted with congratulations and well wished from everyone.  Everyone except for Siwon's slimy cousin Gwang Soo of course.

"Ahh my new cousin-in-law!  Well aren't you a stunner!"

"This is my cousin Gwang Soo," says Siwon.

"Hello nice to meet you," says Bom.

"Well I just wanted to meet and congratulate the lovely bride, --- oh and you cousin," says Kwang Soo slyly!

As Kwang Soo leaves he starts plotting his revenge on Siwon.  Kwang Soo is jealouse of Siwon's position in the company and thinks that he should have everything Siwon has.  Right there and then  Kwang Soo makes up his mind to take Choi Interprises from Siwon and make it his!! Kwang Soo also know's that Siwon and Bom got married through arrangement and not through free will.  All Kwang Soo has to do is mess up their marriage and when Bom and Siwon get divorced Siwon will loose his position within the company and Kwang Soo will take his place!

While Kwang Soo is planning his little schemes, Park Bae quickly returns to the hotel she is staying at and changes for her sister's reception.  After all, she can't show up at her sister's wedding looking like a hot mess.

When Bae arrives at the reception the guards won't let her through because she's not on the guest list.

"But I'm the brides sister!!" Bae argues!

"I'm sorry miss I can't let you through if you don't have an invitation." says the Guard.

Just as Bae is about to leave Bom is saying hello to other guests when she see's her sister. 

"Unnie!! Unnie!!" says Bom

"Bommie!!"

The two sister's hug for a long time.

"I thought you would never come home!"

"I came back for you but I guess I'm too late!!" says Bae

"Father forced me to marry Siwon because of some pact our grandma made with his grandmother long ago!"

"I'm sorry sis, I should have never left if I new this was going to happen."

"It's okay, as long as you're here now!"

Just then Bae and Bom's father see's them.