스타 B-612 (star B-612)

☀ My Happy Star (내 행복한 별)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can’t believe Seokmin gets to skip from today’s cleaning, and then Wonwoo had to leave for work,” Seungcheol complained as he stretched his exhausted arms.

“It’s called being a good friend and standing in for them, Seungcheol,” Jeonghan remarked.

“Okay, but was I complaining about doing their share of the punishment?” Seungcheol countered, “I was only complaining that their certain circumstances made it that way.”

“For once, you sounded smart,” Jihoon teased.

“How did that make him smart?” Junhui questioned.

“Okay, why are you guys all against me today? Honestly,” the eldest finally lost it, “You idiots know I’d jump in front of a bullet for all of you one after another even if you’re all gonna be dumb enough to just stand around there and not run after the first one.”

Seungkwan let out a fake sarcastic gasp and held onto Seungcheol’s arms, “My hero~” He sang.

“Any other day, I’d deal with this, but I’m legit so tired and,” he brushed Seungkwan’s arms away, “my arms are in pain.”

Seungkwan clung onto his arms again, “But ‘Oppaaaaa~’”, he mimicked the fangirls from their own school, causing the others to burst into laughter.

They were nearing the café to rest and relax when a certain sight caused them to stop on their tracks. Almost instantly, half of them took out their phones and took photos.

“I’m gonna make Seokmin live this on,” Minghao stated as he took numerous photos consecutively, “It’s going to be fun seeing flustered Lee Seokmin often now.”

 

 

 

 

He wished.

What kind of person was Lee Seokmin?

Was he a lively person? Yes.

Was he a kind-hearted person? Yes.

Was he the type to kiss the girl he had loved since day one so suddenly after making up? No.

Never in a million years. But, he wished.

He wished that he was that type of person.

Seokmin was put out of his trance when the chimes on the doors of the café rang. There she was… that girl he had loved since day one. She had just made her way out of the building.

He thought to himself that his daydream felt good while it lasted. But something in him was telling him he was forgetting something. Whilst in a good mood, he tried to remember what it was and thought back from the night before.

Soonyoung knocked on his door when they were all heading to sleep.

“Hyung, what’s up?”

“Okay, I’m just taking my chances here, and I’m not even really sure about this, but it’s not gonna harm anyone so-” he babbled and then looked at Seokmin. The younger boy showed a look of anticipation, waiting patiently for Soonyoung to tell him exactly what he wanted to say to him, “Does Haneul by chance own a necklace with a moon in it?”

“Yeah, why?”

Soonyoung lit up, “Great! So this,” he opened his closed fist and revealed the necklace he just described, “must be hers.”

“W-where did you get this?” The younger male could only ask as he grabbed the necklace from his friend’s hand.

“You know how I chased after her that one time? I found it beside me after she left, so I thought it might be hers,” Soonyoung looked at him as Seokmin stared at the necklace, “Are you positive it’s her?”

Seokmin scoffed, “I gave this to her.”

He was once again put out of his short trance when a familiar voice cleared their throat. Seokmin turned to the owner of it, and saw Dayoung looking at him weirdly with her arms crossed, “I advised you to be a male lead and you just sat there. Are you glued to your spot?”

He could only grin, and then stole a quick glance at Haneul just outside the café and then back at Dayoung’s. Pushing out his chair, Seokmin stood up slowly while giving Dayoung a small laugh, “Alright, alright, Director,” he joked before chasing after Haneul.

“Haneul-ah!” Seokmin called. This time, it really felt different. He hasn’t called her that way since she left, and it really made him feel glad that he could call her like that once again.

The girl halted on her tracks and turned to face him. Needless to say, her cheeks were still red as tomatoes.

“This can’t wait until tomorrow,” he told her the moment he reached her. Seokmin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter