chapter 1

Lustful desire

Seungri was in his own private apartment sorting out his gifts from fans that were sent to him by the concert staffs. He had dedicated a room for his Panda collection which was already overflowing and he was not exaggerating at all. He wondered if his fans would be disappointed if he donate them to the orphanages.

He was finally having a short break in between the non-stop series of MADE tour. Even though it was only a one week break before rehersals continue, he planned to utilise his one week fully and that means lots of wild nights with his friends and hyungs. But for now, he settled down for organizing fan gifts. 
He was happily reading fan letters which ranges from sweet and loving letters to fanfictions with him as the protagonist obviously. However, he took it with a pinch of salt as that was nothing new to him. As long as the fans left him alone and not do anything more than sending these fanfictions, he was happy to let them do as they please. 
However, he was a little creeped out by one of the letter that has yellow stains on it. The fan mentioned that he cummed on the letter while thinking about him. He even attached a fanfic of BL between himself and and seungri, describing how Seungri would writhed and moaned under him, begging for release. 
"Okay, this is gross." Seungri threw the letter away, his mood deflated. He decided to read the rest later and looked through the gifts first. Many were cute handicraft which sent him to his giddy mood again. He absolutely love the efforts fans put in for him and was going to brag to his hyungs later. Hehe. 
Then again, he opened one particular box that sent chills down his spine. The box was full of photos of him. This fan must be a Sasaeng that has nothing better to do than to stalk him. What was disturbing was the fact that all photos were focused on his chest, and crotch and dirty comments like 'i want to you dry' , 'ride me' and 'i want to bite your peachy ' were written on all of them. 
Seungri was feeling a little unnerved right now. This fan was a little too much. He was about to throw the box away when he noticed a plug in the box as well. Is this fan crazy?! He threw the box to the side with a disgusted look. He would deal with that and the letter earlier later. He was in no mood to stay in the apartment alone and decided to take a break and visit his family. He really needed some company now as he was still shaken by the stalker. 
He gave his parents a hug each as he handed them the souvenirs he bought from all over the world. They settled down in the living room as he began his storytelling. He exaggerated a lot but tone down when his mom asked if he was tired. To be honest, his immune system was pretty low these few days due to exhaustion and he just recovered from a nasty cold but he was not going to make his parents worried. They chatted for a few hours until his sister Hanna returned home for lunch. 
"Oppa! You are here. Your fan left a parcel for you outside again." 
"Huh? My fan?" Seungri was confused. His fans never sent gifts to his family house. 
"Yeah. This fan is sure persistent. He left a parcel outside everyday. This is the fourth parcel. We just put the other parcels in your room. Oppa open it! I am so curious but mom won't let me open them!" Hanna whined and pleaded. 
"NO! No more gifts. I am tired of opening weird gifts from fans. They are getting crazier these days. You know this morning I just opened up a really creepy box and an even creepier fan letter from a fanboy. Do you know how scared i was?!" Seungri exclaimed.
At this, Hanna could not help smirked teasingly at Seungri. "Omo. My oppa is really popular among boys. Should i be worried about letting you meet my boyfriend? Are you going to seduce and steal my boyfriend?!" 
"Yah Lee Hanna! Do you want to die?!" 
Before the siblings start off their usual banter, his mom interrupted and broke it off. 
"Seunghyun ah. What is the letter and gift about? Are you safe? Shouldn't you let your sajangnim know about this?"
Hanna chose to retort that statement to put Seungri down. 
"Mom, if even Seunghyun oppa received these letters i am sure the other BigBang oppas receive things that are worse than that. If they are not complaining then there is no need to make a big deal out of it. Even if there is a need to tighten security, they should focus more on the rest. Oppa, you need to work a lot harder to catch up with the rest."
"Shut up!" Seungri hissed and glared angrily at his sister. She was really getting on his nerves, always rubbing into his face that his hyungs were way better than him. He knew it was to keep him from being arrogant and to stay humble but coming from his dongsaeng was really annoying. He gave his mom a reassuring smile before calming her down. 
"Mom, don't worry. Fans are always a little enthusiastic. Just ignore them and they will pipe down. Besides it's a good thing that i have such fans right? Otherwise there won't be Seungri anymore.”
His mother wanted to argue but his dad cut in at the moment. “Yeah, our Seunghyun is a grown up now. He knows what to do and protect himself. Let’s eat. I am sure the kids are starving.”
Seunghyun agreed enthusiatically as he gave his dad a thankful nod before gently pushing his mom to the dining table. The meal was enjoyable with some friendly bantering between the siblings. Seungri was immensely satisfied to have a homecook meal after so long. After lunch, Seungri went to his room to rest and washed up as he planned to stay for the night. He was surprised by the boxes in the corner and curiosity got the better of him as he crawled towards the boxes. He opened the one at the top excitedly but immediately dropped the box. Again, like this morning the content was disturbing. It was pictures of him...well not exactly...pictures of a doll that looks like him. Was that even legal in the market?! 
“Should i tell manager hyung about this or am i just over reacting? Did the other members receive these too?” he contemplated for a while after shoving the box away. 
“Okay, if the rest is as bad as this i will tell manager hyung. He will know what to do.” Seungri nodded to himself determinely. With that resolution, he carefully opened the rest, feeling more and more grossed out by the content. This sasaeng fan went as far as sending pictures of him ing the doll with captions like ‘You are mine, Lee Seungri’ and ‘I bet you will feel a million times better’. 
Bile rises up his throat as he rushed to his bathroom and threw up. His stomach churned in protest until there was nothing left. Cold sweat matted his forehead as the images got stuck in his mind sending another wave of nausea. This was actually sent to his family?! What if Hanna really did open the boxes?! This was really getting out of hand!
He was broken out of his train of thoughts by the knocking on his door. 
“Seunghyun ah, are you okay?” his mom’s worried voice seeped through the door. His door was not lock! He quickly ran to the door without flushing the toilet and leaned against it. 
“I’m fine.” he shouted but his voice was coarse from all the puking. His mom asked again but he insisted that he was fine and refused to let her in. She has no choice but to leave him alone for now. After ensuring that his door was locked, he went back to flush the toilet and proceeded to call his manager. He told his manager to come to his family house immediately before hiding underneath his blanket. 
When, his manager finally arrived, he quickly pulled him up to his room, waving off his parents’ concerns. “Geez! This is not only your break. It is mine too!” Seungri’s manager complained. He was put off by the sudden summon by Seungri while he was having lunch with his own family.
“Now is not the time hyung! Look at those boxes! They are left outside my family house!” He shrieked anxiously.
Seungri’s manager eyed at those boxes suspiciously, seeing how serious Seungri was. He cautiously opened one of them and blanched at the content. His face turned grimer as he opened the next few boxes. Seungri was practically shifting uneasily in his bed, biting his nails and blinking his eyes nervously. 
Seungri’s manager was aghast at the content. He had never expected such serious issue when Seungri called him up. “Seungri, did you recieve any similar mails before?” he asked solemnly. 
“There’re always some fans that sent fanfictions to me but it ended at that level. Nothing disturbing like this. But this morning when I was sorting out international fan gifts, i received something like this.” Seungri explained, face turning pale at the grave look on his manager. 
“What is it?” his manager asked immediately. This was serious and he would have to report to Sajangnim. 
“Photos of me everywhere. I think he is a stalker. He wrote many dirty comments on them and there was a...a plug in it. There was another letter that was stained with dried .” Seungri answered, quivering in bed. He was really scared now. 
“Did you throw them away?” his manager asked. 
Seungri shook his head at that.
“Good. We will need that as evidence. You shouldn’t stay here tonight. The stalker will know immediately that you are here. Gather everything, we will collect the rest at your apartment and go to YG. I will arrange an urgent meeting with him. Remember, never ever drink anything from fans or staffs that you are not familiar with. They might be drugged and this fan seems to be insane enough to do that. Come on let’s go!” 
Seungri was dragged out of bed and asked to carry two of the boxes. They left in his manager’s car after instructing Seungri’s family to not open any of the boxes left by his fans and keep them in his room as usual. On the way to YG, Seungri was extremely agitated as he shifted constantly in his seats. He really hope this nightmare will end soon.