chapter 4

Lustful desire

 

The GPS showed that the dock was 2 hours from his current location given that there is no traffic. He was terrified and anxious but there was nothing he could do to calm the hammering heart in his chest. After approximately 45 minutes into the drive, the phone in his back pocket vibrated. He quickly parked at the side and answered the call.

“Seunghyun ah!” his mom’s frantic voice rang from the other line. “Hanna is back!”

“Oppa it’s me.” Hanna spoke meekly.

“Wha…How? Why?” his mind was in a mess and he could not speak coherently.

 

YG took over the phone. “Seungri ah. Come back immediately. We are at your parents’ place and the police are on their way to the harbor. We will discuss more later.”

 

Seungri can feel this numbing sensation all over his body. He dropped his phone and yelled in frustration, hitting the steering wheel harshly. He really can’t take this stress anymore. Why him?! He vented his anger and stress out.

After a while, his head felt fuzzy and the enclosed car became suffocating all of a sudden. His lungs constricted as he gasped for air. His head was spinning and dark spots clouded his eyes slowly at the lack of oxygen. Before he can comprehend what was happening to his body, he slumped forward and fainted.

His head pressed onto the horn and a loud BEEPPPPPPP attracted many curious and kind hearted souls that stopped their cars to check on the unconscious driver. Someone called the police and ambulance while others knocked on the side window, attempting to rouse the unconscious man. The annoying BEEP stopped when Seungri’s unconscious body leaned and fall sidewards.

 

“OMO! Isn’t that BigBang Seungri?!” one of them exclaimed. At that, many onlookers rushed forward and whipped out their phones to record this rare scene. The news spread like wild fire over the internet and news reporters as well as VIPs nearby crowded the area even before the ambulance and police arrived. The large crowd congested the traffic but fortunately, the ambulance made it soon after. They pried open the door and carried Seungri out. Fans started pushing against and screaming, giving the police a hard time to control the crowd. The paramedics have no time to be amazed at the crowd. Seungri’s pulse was extremely weak and his blood pressure was really low as well. The most worrying part was that Seungri was barely breathing. One of the paramedic immediately performed CPR to get his lungs started. It was then did the fans realized the grave situation and backed away so as to not get into their way.

After they managed to get Seungri’s breathing steady, they wasted no time to get him in the ambulance.

Meanwhile, the videos from onlookers went viral online and news articles started popping out all gossip sites. The anxious BigBang members and Seungri’s parents were aghast at the news and quickly rushed to the hospital. By the time they arrived, the hospital entrances were all blocked by herds of fans and reporters that were camping outside for the latest update. They had no choice but to push through the crowd. The reporters shoved mikes and cameras into the faces while spitting questions and accusation that overwhelmed them. Especially Seungri’s parents and Hanna who were not accustomed to such treatment.

 

Jiyong noticed the uncomfortable and frightened looks on their faces. “Go ahead first. We will deal with this.” Jiyong shouted to them while turning to the reporters that were getting on his nerves. He was in no mood for this nonsense and released his inner dragon.

“Stop pushing! You’re scaring Mr and Mrs Lee as well as Hanna! Look, this is a hospital and all of you are being a nuisance here. Listen carefully. We’re as clueless and worried as all the fans are. We have no idea what happened but stop accusing my maknae. The police already made it clear that Seungri was not under any influence and witnesses already stated clearly that Seungri’s car was pulled over at the side. We can sue you for sprouting all these baseless rumors and accusations. Now stop bothering us!” Jiyong spat rather rudely before shoving away the reporters in his way. The other equally pissed of members followed suit after throwing dirty looks at the unabashed reporters who tried to get something out of them as well.

YG sighed at the amount of damage control that was needed. “Look. Jiyong might be a little rude but please understand that we are all extremely worried. Seungri is experiencing something very stressful and traumatizing now. We’ve been cooperating with the police and for now we will not be disclosing anything. We will appreciate if you leave us alone for now. I promise to hold a press conference after the episode has calmed down and Seungri is out of danger. Please excuse me.”

Camera shutters flashed away as he walked in. Security guards immediately stepped forward to keep nosy reporters and fans out.

Everyone was gathered outside the ER anxiously, waiting for doctor to let them know what was going on. Finally, the doctor called.

“Lee Seunghyun’s family!” All of them swarmed towards the doctor nervously, waiting for the possible bad news.

“There’s nothing to worry about now. We managed to stabilize his blood pressure. It’s a panic attack that causes breathing difficulty resulting in fainting spells. His body is very weak right now and the red blood cells count is slightly low. That could be due to stress and extreme lack of sleep. After this ringer solution he can be discharged. Please follow the nurse to fill in the documents and prescription for some supplements.”

 

Everyone sighed in relief at the good news. The hospital staffs decided to move Seungri to an empty room to avoid any more disruption while they gathered in the small room waiting for Seungri to wake up.

 

In the meanwhile in other part of South Korea, a guy who barely manage to escape was boiling in anger.

He was initially worried stricken when he read the news but upon the sight of the paramedic performing CPR on his Seungri, rage and jealousy outweighs his worries.

 

How dare that trash touch his man?! How dare he?! He needed to plan. He must make Seungri his as soon as possible. His patience was running dangerously low.