chapter 2

Lustful desire

After showing YG the gifts, YG looked very concern. 
"Seungri ah. When did you start receiving these gifts?" 
"I am not sure. These boxes are left outside my parents' house. As for these two, the staffs brought them to my private apartment this morning. They're from overseas fans during the MADE tour." Seungri answered meekly. 
YG sighed and shut his eyes, thinking about how he should deal with this absurb situation. 
"Erm...Sajangnim. Did you check with the other BigBang members? Do you think they actually receive something like this? Are they in danger?!" Seungri asked anxiously. 
YG hadn't though of that and immediately called other BigBang managers to bring them to his office immediately. 
Meanwhile, YG and Seungri's manager discussed about Seungri's protection and whether they should make a police report. This was definitely ual harassment. However they were concern about netizen's comments and BigBang's image. 
While all the discussion was going on, the BigBang group chat was very active all of a sudden.

YB: Yah! Are you guys summon too or is it just me?!
GD: You too?!
DS: Me too.
Top: ...
SR: Yeah. I am in his office now.
GD: Ya maknae! Did you do something wrong again?
SR: No hyung! 
Top: You dare to disturb my beauty sleep. You're so dead maknae. 


Seungri sighed and put away his phone when he heard his manager exclaimed about making a police report. YG nodded understandingly as well. 
Years in the entertainment industry did not prepare him for a case of ual harrassment. And the victim was not even one of his female artist but the troublemaker Lee Seungri.
"Let's wait for the rest to arrive first. Seungri, do you have any inkling about the sender?"
Seungri thought hard but no one popped into his mind. 
"I have a few fanboys but i don't think they are gay. The only one I spoke to was the one at the fansign. He's not gay though. And he's definitely not as huge as the guy in the photo." Seungri shuddered at the thought of the disturbing image. 
YG nodded and turned to address his manager to arrange a meeting with the other managers to go through all fan gifts and letters before passing to their respective artists. 
Seungri sat there dazely, going through all the fanboys he remembered in his mind. There was a bugging feeling at the back of his mind but he just cannot put his finger through. He remembered vaguely about a fanboy that caught his attention in one of the MADE tour...which one was it? 
A series of tentative knocks broke his train of thoughts as the rest of the BigBang members walked in while assessing the situation. Seungri gave them a tired smile as he nodded his greeting. 
"Take a seat first." YG said and gestured them to the long couch. Jiyong took a seat next to Seungri, eyeing him curiously. YG didn't seem angry and Seungri was not in trouble seeing how he was seated. So what was this sudden meeting about?
"Okay. Did any of you receive any weird or uncomfortable fan mails or gifts?" YG asked straight to the point. 
"Fan gifts? What do you mean by weird and uncomfortable? I don't think so..." Jiyong replied. 
The others shook their heads, not recalling any out of ordinary fan letters and gifts.
"Any letters with ual content?" Seungri's manager asked because according to Seungri there was always a few letters with ual innuendo or fanfictions. He read some of them and they were indeed pretty descriptive. 
The BigBang members exchanged looks while Seungri kept his eyes focused on one of the figurine on the display shelf. Something about the hulk bothered him...what has it got to do with hulk?

"Like fanfictions? We did receive some occasionally but there's no harm done." Jiyong said. 
"I didn't receive anything like that. All my fan letters are sweet and normal." Yongbae added. 
Top then smirked at the innocent Yongbae. "Well, a few of them want and left me a few photos but I am not bothered by it."
YG then turned to Daesung. "Erm...same as Jiyong hyung. Nothing crazy like Top hyung." 

After that all eyes turned to the remaining Seungri who was frowning and not paying attention at all. Jiyong nudged him with his elbow when he realised that. 
Seungri jolted up in surprise. "Huh?" he asked unintelligently. 
YG cleared his throat gaining their attention. "So it's just Seungri. Are you sure you cannot think of any suspect at all? Anything we can work with?" 
Seungri burried his head into his hand tiredly. He did recall a fan during the Macau tour if he remembered correctly . Someone wearing a 'HULK' snapback. He shouted something that caught his attention but he could not recall his looks at all. Afterall, the man that jumped onto stage in Sydney was too impressionable. 
"Sorry but I really have no idea." Seungri ran his hand through his messy hair in frustration. 
"What's going on?" Jiyong asked. 
YG told them what happened and showed them the photos and letters. They looked creeped ou tby the photos and even more disgusted at the dirty letter. 
"Isn't this ual harrassment?" Daesung commented. The others nodded in agreement while throwing concern glances at their skittish maknae. 
"So none of you receive something like this?" YG asked again. 
The others shook their heads firmly. 
"Okay. Seungri, stay in the dorm until we find out who's behind this. Don't go anywhere alone. Jiyong, Yongbae, Daesung and Top, make sure at least one of you stay in the dorm with Seungri. This is very serious. Do not eat anything from fans and report to me immediately if you receive anymore of these items." YG instructed them before dismissing all of them. 

Once they left the building, Seungri was bombarded with questions from his worried hyungs. 
"Yah maknae! Since when did you receive such gifts?"
"Why didn't you let us know?"
"Do you really not know who the sender is?"

Seungri shrugged his shoulders tiredly. He was really mentally exhausted. Just then, a chill ran up his spine and goosebumps erupted from all over his arms as a man bumped into him. The man hurriedly apologise and walked off. Seungri froze and stared at the huge man. Is he paranoid? He shook his head to clear his suspicions and made his way to his waiting hyungs when the security guard called out to him. 

"Seungri shi! Wait a minute! Someone left you a parcel!" 
Seungri spun around. A wave of fear and anxiety swept past him. No way! It must be a coincidence. Seungri made his way to the guardhouse warily and reach out for the parcel. 
"Did the guy just leave like a minute ago?" he asked in trepidation. 
"Yeah. For a big guy like him he's really shy. I mean was looking down and his snapback covered half his face." the guard laughed at the weird man, unaware of the odd expression on Seungri's face. 
Seungri swallowed nervously and thanked the guard. He walked back to the van where all his hyungs were waiting. They looked at him and urged him to open the parcel. 
Seungri opened the box with trembling hands. He took a deep breath before lifting the lid up. The sight of the content made him gagged. He quickly shoved the box away and jumped out of the van, vomiting into the nearby nush. Yongbae jumped out and patted his back soothingly to calm him down. Seungri continued to retch as he slowly crouch down weakly. He felt sick to the bone. This guy just sent him used and photos of the Seungri doll in suggestive positions. Most importantly, he ran into this crazy guy moments ago. 

Seungri stood up shakily with the support of Yongbae. The others were out of the van too and informed them that they were going to report to YG and suggested Seungri to rest in the van with Yongbae while waiting for them. 
Instead of resting, Seungri dragged Yongbae to the security room. They requested to review the cctv at the entrance. 
"He's the one hyung! The guy that bumped into me. He is the one!" Unfortunately, they were unable to see the face of the sick bastard. 
"Hyung, I am really scared. This guy is insane!" Seungri cried. He had tried to be brave but this is too much. He felt so violated. Yongbae hugged him protectively, whispering calm words. After a while when Seungri has calm down, Yongbae's phone rang. It was Jiyong. They had made a police report and YG needed Seungri to be in the office. 
Jiyong and Yongbae sat next to Seungri and threw an arm around the shaken boy. Feeling safe and secured, Seungri doze off while waiting for the police. 
Actually, what Seungri did not know was that there was a thumbdrive in the parcel beneath the used and distubing photos. They opened the video and were grossed out by the content. In fact, Daesung turned green and puke into YG's trashcan to his dismay. Jiyong, Top and YG were seeting in anger at the extent of harassment. The insane man with a stocking over his head was ing the doll, changing into so many positions that they could not take it and fast forward to the end. At the end, the man looked into the camera and spoke into a voice changer. 
"You will be mine Lee Seungri. All mine."
They were all extremely disturbed by it and agreed to keep it from Seungri who was traumatised enough. They were going to do everything to protect their precious maknae.