chapter 3

Lustful desire

The next few days, BigBang members stayed in the dorm together as they feared that Seungri’s sasaeng fan will attempt something. Seungri tried to play it off but everyone can see his uneasiness. They were worried at how skittish Seungri became and the dark circles that deepened.

 

However, nothing happened and Seungri began to let his guard down. Perhaps this sick man was unaware of the dorm’s address or that he had backed away after knowing the police’s involvement. Seungri was not sure but at least there was no more sickening parcels.

 

God must have hated him because right after he foolishly think that the storm has passed, he received a call from his mom that another parcel was left outside the house for him and there was a note attached to it that Seungri should open it before 12pm.

He instructed his mom to leave it alone and that he will drop by shortly for the parcel. He was about to call for his hyungs when his phone rang again. It was Hanna. He was in no mood to entertain his annoying sister so he answered it impatiently.

“What?!” he growled in annoyance.

What happened next caused his heart to quicken and his blood to turn to cold.

“Dear Seungri. Don’t panic and don’t alarm any of the pests that you live with now.” The voice changer made his voice indistinguishable but Seungri couldn’t help but shudder at the creepy tone and underlying threat.

“Who are you? Where’s Hanna?!” he whispered harshly.

“Ah ah. Be careful not to alert anyone. I know you have contacted the police but that’s okay. As long as you come to me, we can leave this place and be together forever. I know you will like me too. I will make you mine eventually so don’t resist. Don’t push me further Lee Seungri because I don’t know what I am going to do next.”

 

“You’re insane! Where’s Hanna?! Why is her phone with you?” Seungri asked in a hushed tone so as to not alert any of his sleeping hyungs.

 

“Don’t force me to go to the extreme my love. Come to me in the address stated in the parcel alone. I don’t need to spell out the situation right now. I may be gay but I can just pretend she is you. She’s indeed your sister huh? She is the split image of you. I wonder if she’s a …” he purposely strayed off towards the end.

Cold beads of perspiration formed on his forehead at the insinuation. “Wait! I will meet you. I will go alone. Leave her alone. Let me hear her voice. I need to know if she’s okay!”

You can never tell from their cat and dog relationship but Seungri love his dongsaeng dearly and he was not going to involve her in this crazy mess.

“Hush my love. Shouldn’t you get going? You don’t want to be late trust me. I wouldn’t want to upset you my love. See you soon.”

Seungri cursed under his breath when the line disconnected. He ran off about grabbing his car key and drove like a mad man to his parents’ house, ignoring the countless honks.

 

“Mom! Where’s the parcel?” he yelled anxiously even before greeting his confused mom.

He quickly tore off the package to see a wad of his photos that he no longer care about but what angered him was Hanna’s photos at all angles and locations. This man stalked Hanna without her sensing. He dug underneath the photos impatiently for the letter.

 

 

My dear Seungri,

Meet me at the harbor dock alone. Leave your phone with your parents do not do anything foolish. Even though you two share the same face, I still find it disgusting to do it with a woman. But don’t test my patient, I am not exactly sane and I will do anything to make you mine. Anything.

 

Seungri gasped. He asked in a quivering voice, “Mom, where’s Hanna?”

 

“Omo! Why are you so pale my son? What happened? Hanna’s not home yet. That girl must have partied all night again. I am going to give her a piece of my mind. How can she not give me a call? She should at least answer when I call her.” Seungri’s mom ranted worriedly.

 

Seungri’s mind went blank. Did that guy really kidnapped Hanna? But Hanna is a smart girl, she wouldn’t…

He shook his head to clear his messy thoughts. Now was not the time to panic.

 

“Listen mom, I will leave my phone with you. Hand it over to the police. Call YG Sajangnim and the police. But do not use our phone. I am not sure if they are tapped a not. Go to uncle Choi next door and stay there. Remember to stay calm and I love you mom.” Seungri rambled off and pecked him mom’s cheek hastily.He was fully aware of the danger and this might be the last time he sees his mom but he has to save Hanna. After leaving his phone and letter on the table, he turned and was about to run off when he felt he mom slipped something into his back pocket. It was her phone. He gave his mom a curt nod and ran out.