foreword

Lustful desire

Lee Seungri_the underrated maknae of BigBang, outshone by his talented hyungs and label mates. Netizens often gave him harsh critics and hateful comments not to mention about his small fan base compared to his hyungs. Despite all that, the VVIP is the most devoted fan club that could put Sowons to shame. They are the most hardcore and definitely the craziest in the way they support their beloved Panda. 
Seungri, being the sheltered little maknae, was unaware of the nature of his own fanclub. VVIPs worship him like God and often held secret meetings and rituals in which they believed would help their oppa in his careers. There was even extreme behaviours like cutting their wrists and collect the blood to water the money tree they planted on the day VVIP was established. 
Out of these thousands of fanatic VVIPs, there was one insane lunatic that lust for Seugri so much that he was constantly having dirty thoughts about Seungri. Initially, he was content with pleasuring himself with his own imagination but his lust for Seungri was getting out of hand over the years and Seungri was not helping with the situation. Seungri grew hotter and hotter from those muscles that became prominent after taking up jiujitsu.
Finally, his sanity broke when Seungri pull out his last straw of control. He was attending the MACAU MADE TOUR and was yelling for Seungri's attention as usual. He never expect much but God was feeling generous that night and Seungri walked over to his area during the strong baby dance part. He screamed and yelled that Seungri was f***ing hot. Apparently, Seungri heard that and looked over at him giving him an amused smirk. He sent him a mischievous wink before moving back to the centre stage. 
He was pleasantly shocked beyond words. He could feel his blood rushing South as he gasped at the wave of emotions crashing on him. The hip s was over sensational causing his hormones to rage uncontrollably.  That was god damn y and tto him. 
"Seungri noticed me. OMG! That lips, that smirk, that wink. All for me! All mine!"
However, that happiness was replaced by anger that course through his veins during the short GRI moment during stupid liar and when they danced together on stage. That interaction sent all Nyongtory fans crazy but not for him. 
"Lee Seungri, you're mine. I will make you mine. Only mine." he his dry lips while leering at the innocent Seungri who was having his time on stage with GD.