Laundry

es and Baddass

Seungkwan was on his bed playing with his phone laughed like an idiot when Hoshi message him that his face was super blushed red when DK was with him. Vernon is in the room with him stood awkwardly beside the pile of his dirty clothes that was in the big black plastic bag. He looked at Seungkwan and cleared his throat to get his attention. Seungkwan stopped playing his phone and looked at Vernon with his eyebrows furrowed.

"You said you agree to accompany me to the laundry shop" Vernon said nervously and he saw Seungkwan judged him.

"Are you kimbap kidding me?" Seungkwan walked towards him with arms folded at his chest.

"What kimbap?" Vernon asked and this time Seungkwan is the cleared his throat. 

"I mean why would you need me to accompany with you to the laundry shop?" 

"Well usually DK is with me but he is busy right now and I dont want to go to THAT laundry ALONE" Vernon explained.

"What?" Seungkwan furrowed eyebrows.

"Just come with me" Vernon grabbed his wrist and dragged him.

"Woah Yah!" Seungkwan cant finished his words when Vernon dragged him to the laundry shop.

When they arrived at the laundry shop, Vernon still grabbed his wrist. "You can let go of my hand now" Seungkwan said as he can feel that his wrist are getting redder. Vernon looked at Seungkwan was in pain and he realised he still grabbed Seungkwan's wrist while dragged him all the way to the laundry shop. Vernon quickly let go of Seungkwan's wrist.

"Sorry, let me see your hand" Vernon said and slowly rubbed his wrist slowly.

Seungkwan was blushed at his action as he want to say something, there is a lady looks like in her late 20's almost ran towards Vernon and hugged him tightly. Vernon's eyes are wide and smiled awkwardly at her. He looked at Seungkwan's with pleaded eyes. Seungkwan understood and tapped the lady's shoulder.Maybe this is the reason Vernon dont want to go here alone.

"Excuse me, can you let go of him" Seungkwan said nicely but the lady glared at him as she let go of Vernon. Seungkwan saw that Vernon breath in relief.

"Who are you that dare to touched me and ruined my moment with my Vernon" The lady pushed Seungkwan harshly. WRONG MOVE GURL.

"OH YOU DID NOT JUST PUSHED ME LIKE THAT " Seungkwan on. He yelled at the lady and pulled the lady's hair. Vernon already ran at behind the counter 'wow this is good idea bring Seungkwan here but Im worry if he is injured by that monster' Vernon thought to himself but then he heard the lady's shouted in pain. "Oh forget that Seungkwan is the baddest " Vernon ran to Seungkwan who still slapped the lady without mercy. He dragged Seungkwan away from the laundry shop.

As they had get out from the laundry shop, Seungkwan still in his mood. "I cant believe you bought me here" He said in anger and looked at Vernon who grinned at him "Whats with the face". Vernon hugged him tightly and he can feel his face is blushed again.

"Thanks Seungkwan, now I think that will never bother me again" Vernon said and let go of him. He saw Seungkwan's face is red. "Are you okay?"

Seungkwan scoffed and walked away leaving him alone. Vernon looked at him getting far and his big black plastic bag behind him. "Seungkwan! Wait for me!"

When they back at their room, Vernon had to washed his clothes with bare hands in the bathroom.They cant go back to the laundry shop after they make chaos. He sighed as he saw the pile of his clothes. As he started to brushed his clothes, he feel someone sat beside him. He looked to his side and which to his suprised its Seungkwan helping him.

"I will help because of my fault we cant go back to the laundry" Seungkwan mumbled and helped him. He can feel that Vernon stared at him "Stop staring at me---" He gasped when there is a foam of bubble on his nose. He saw Vernon laughed at him. "Oh You are so going to get this" He put full of the foam on Vernon's face and both of them laughed.


VERKWAN FOR YOU GUYS ^^

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JEJU BOY DIVA BOO SEUNGKWAN ♡♡♡