Jun Fall In Love

es and Baddass

The same day when S.coups went to the Biology Class with Jeonghan. Apparently, Hoshi, Seungkwan, The8 are the same class with DK, Vernon and Jun. They watched as the baddass walked towards them.

"What are they doing here" Seungkwan hissed when Vernon winked at him.

"Hye ladies~" DK wiggled his eyebrows especially at Hoshi who just blinked his eyes in confusion.

"What did you just said?" Seungkwan got near them.

Just when they about to get to create another chaos, Mr.Woozi was spot checked his student and fortunately he passed their class with a stern look. All of them grinned at him. Jun took this chance to hugged The8 with a grinned while The8 just smiled back with his hand clutched tightly ready to killed him.

After Mr.Woozi had walked away, Seungkwan was back to glared at them and Hoshi just rolled his eyes when DK tried to flirted with him. Jun was still hugging The8 so he tried to punched him but Jun caught it.

"Nice try, cutie" Jun chuckled but he didnt realised that in the next second he was on the floor. The8 had lower his body and kicked Jun's leg making him fell on the ground hard.

"Ow! Thats gonna leave a mark" Vernon said with DK nodded.

Hoshi laughed and highfived The8. "Good one, cuzzy. Dont tell Jeonghan about this" The8 grinned at him and then they heard Jun groaned on the floor.

"You're good" Jun said between his pain.

The8 smiled innocently and winked at him. He walked away sassily with his friends to take a seat before the lecturer arrived. DK and Vernon approached him.

"Are you okay, man?" Vernon asked as he and DK helped him up.

"Guys, I think I fell in love" Jun said in dramatically. "Did you guys saw those when he walked away wow" Jun whistled and Vernon smacked his head.

"I think you hit your head too hard on the floor" DK shook his head.

When they are busy laughing, their lecturer was stood behind them so she cleared . They stopped laughing and quickly took their seat. The lecturer started her lesson and The8 had bored. Just when he wanted to take a nap, a crumbled paper was being thrown at him. He looked at it annoyed and took the paper. He opened it and furrowed his eyebrows.

The paper said "Are you a wind? Because you blew me away - From your handsome Jun" The8 scoffed after he read it and looked at Jun who winked at him. So he write something and threw the paper towards Jun. He can saw DK laughed at him. He feel satisfied as he saw Jun mouth gaped.

"Good. So that you wont ever see me again" Jun read what The8 wrote and DK laughed when he saw it. Jun looked at The8 smiled cutely at him. "Impresive" Jun mumbled.

Jun still in his own world when the lecturer looked at him "Junhui, what page are we in now?"

"Great" Jun gulped.


SORRY SHORT CHAPTER FOR NOW.