Graduate and 2ji couple

es and Baddass

LAST CHAPTER GUYS 


"OH MY GOSHH WE'RE GRADUATE!!!" Seungkwan and Hoshi said excitedly.

"Congrats guys. Im so proud of you guys" Principle Woozi smiled at the es but their not real again as they are good kids now.

"Thanks sir!" They said smiled widely.

"But I cant believe you guys were graduate too" Principle woozi said at the baddass with unamused face.

"We just did it" Jun smirked as he looked at his nails. Vernon and Scoups laughed and highfived him.

"We cant never do it if it not your help sir" Mingyu hugged him and grinned.

"Yeah sir" DK grinned too as they all hugged Principle Woozi.

"Get off me" Mr.Woozi struggle to get away from this idiot giants.

The es cooed at them as Seungkwan taking picture of them.

Mr.Woozi successful getting away from them but nearly fall down if it not for Joshua's help.

The es and baddass looked at each other and ran away "Bye Sir!" They said unison and vanished.

"You guys are so get it from me--"

"Ehem"

Woozi stopped yelling and looked at Joshua who is still holding him.

"What do you want?" Woozi glared at him and pushed Joshua slightly.

"Shushhh stop yelling. You will hurt your throat" Joshua put his finger on Woozi's lips as his face getting closer to Woozi's face.

Woozi's face getting hotter and blushed. "Yah! You cant do that to me Im the principle----"

Wait

He didnt not expected this. Joshua kissed him.

"HE KISS ME" Woozi said to himself as his eyes wide looking at Joshua's close eyes.

Joshua breaking their kiss as Woozi taking his breath.

"Im sorry. I just cant stop myself. Would be my boyfriend?" Joshua stared at him.

Woozi blinkly his eyes stupidly.

"Hello? Anyone there? I know ur the principle and all but I love you so----" Joshua didnt finished his words as Woozi kissed him again.

"Shut up and carry me" Woozi jumped on Joshua and Joshua quickly catched him.

"Yes and I love you too" Woozi said grinned and blushed. 

Joshua laughed as he kissed Woozi's cheeks and so thats how Mr.Woozi and Joshua are together.

But they dont know is Chan secretly taking their picture behind the plant.

"This going to be a big and hottest news evahhhh" Chan accidentally yelled and Woozi quickly looked to where it coming from.

"Uh oh" Chan closed his mouth with both hands as he and Mr.Woozi make eye contacts.

"LEE CHANNNNNNNNNNN!!!!"

And so Chan running for his dear life.

HOLD UP WHAT HAPPEN TO CHAN?

Lets just say he is still our baby carats and too young to date someone now. Kbye

 


LAST CHAPTER AND SADLY THIS IS THE END :( I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. SORRY ITS TOO SHORT. THANKS SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBED AND READ MY FANFIC ALSO UPVOTED AND COMMENTS. SUPPORT SEVENTEEN COMEBACK LOVE & LETTER AND VERY NICE!!! ❤

TILL WE MEET AGAIN CARATS