SoonSeok

es and Baddass

Pretty much Soonseok having fun at the toy section. So enjoy ;)


Dk and Hoshi were cuddle on the sofa while DK watching the tv, Hoshi boredly playing with DK's abs.

"Babe, lets go to the mall. Im bored" Hoshi pouted as DK had the urge to kiss him.

"Awww sure" DK pinched his cheek.

"Wooooh! Imma get ready" Hoshi jumped excitedly and give a peck on DK's lips as he ran to his room.

~At Mall~

"Oooooooh they got a sale OMG lets go" Hoshi dragged DK all the way almost every store they entered.

"Must tell this to Seungkwan. Look at that shirt ohhhh sho pretty!!" Hoshi excitedly hugged DK's arm. DK just nodded his head as he just let his boyfriend dragged him.

Finally they got in the toy section. "Wait, when did we get here?" Hoshi looked around.

"I dont even know" DK chuckled.

"Whatever look at that teddy bear!!" Hoshi hugged the teddy bear tightly as DK took the pic.

"Babe, I found ur twin" DK hold a hamster toy infront of him and laughed.

"Ha ha. You like that" Hoshi said with a straight face while watching his boyfriend laughing his off. He rolled his eyes.

"Well I found yours too" Hoshi threw a horse toy at DK's face. DK stop laughing and stared at the toy.

"You should see your face OMG" Hoshi turns to laughed on the floor this time. People who passing by them looked at them weirdly.

"Okay you got me. Now stand up" DK had started to cool down. He watched as Hoshi make a cute face wanting him to help him up.

"Aish you such a spoiled" DK helped him up. 

"Thank you YAH!" DK pulled him roughly making Hoshi bumped his body and DK hugged his waist while Hoshi's hands rested on DK's chest. He stared Hoshi's eyes lovingly.

Hoshi gulped and shyly looked away. "Babe, let go. People are watching" Hoshi tried to get away from DK's strong grip but no use.

DK chuckled and hugged him until their face just an inch close. Hoshi is getting blushed from their position.

"But I miss you so badly" DK said.

"Kiss me then" Hoshi said teasingly as he hugged his boyfriend's neck.

"No problem" DK smirked as he attacked his lips. They kissed and didnt even care people are watching.

"Ermm guys get a room! This is a toy section and kids are watching!" Some random guy said.

They stopped kissed each other as Hoshi hide his face in DK's chest blushed red.

"Sorry!" DK said as he chuckled.

 


SOONSEOK FOR YOU GUYS. ONE MORE CHAPTER THEN IM FINISH WITH THIS FANFIC :")