Jealous S.coups

es and Baddass

After they finished eating their food, all of them walked in seperately to their classes. Jeonghan feel weird when S.coups keep followed him. So he stopped and turned around face S.coups who was shocked that Jeonghan suddenly stopped.

"Why are you keep following me?" Jeonghan stared at him. He saw S.coups looked at everywhere except his eyes.

"We are in the same class duh" S.coups grinned.

"Biology class? I didnt know that we had the same class before" Jeonghan looked at him suspicious while tilted his head.

"Fine. I always skipped this class because its bored but I want change myself today and I want to be with you" He mumbled quietly at the last word. Jeonghan just smiled like a proud friend and nodded.

"So can I sit with you----" S.coups words was cutted out when someone call Jeonghan's name.

"Jeonghannie!" Minhyuk said and put his arm around Jeonghan's shoulder.

"Come on hannie. We gonna be late to Biology class if we keep standing here. Oh! Wow its the Mighty Scoops" Minhyuk stopped talking to Jeonghan and smirked at S.coups, hands still clingy on Jeonghan.

"Its S.coups" S.coups growled at him and pushed Minhyuk away from Jeonghan as himself going to Jeonghan's side. Jeonghan looked at both of them.

"Woah there, you two" Jeonghan stood in between of them because he can feel that S.coups going to kill Minhyuk any minute. "Why dont we all go there together. Shall we" Before those two can agree, Jeonghan had already dragged them with him.

As they had arrived at the class, Jeonghan take his seat and he saw S.coups and Minhyuk fighting as they tried to sit beside him. After a lot of struggled and pushed each other, S.coups win and take the seat because he is stronger. So Minhyuk had to sat beside a girl with eyes shoot lazer at S.coups but S.coups just stick his tongue out at him.

Jeonghan smacked his hand "Stop it you two. Dont be childish"

"He started it" S.coups pointed at Minhyuk but Jeonghan just shook his head.

Jeonghan was focused at the lecturer while S.coups seems to staring at space with a blank face. Jeonghan giggled quietly at him and looked at the lectured again. He didnt know that S.coups' heart was beating fast when he heard Jeonghan's giggled.

After the class had ended, S.coups and Jeonghan walked together but Minhyuk appeared again ruined his day with Jeonghan.

"Hannie, you promised to help tutor me today" Minhyuk pouted at him and S.coups want to punch that ugly face(A/N; Im sorry)

"Oh right, S.coups. See you at our room!" Jeonghan waved at him and walked away with Minhyuk stucked his tongue out at S.coups. He gritted his teeth as he saw Jeonghan got stole by that idiot.

He was so spaced out that he didnt realised his friends behind him "Yo Hyung!" Mingyu yelled at his ear.

"Yah! Thats hurt! " He yelled back.

"Sorry, but you didnt even heard we yelled many times as you stared at nothing" Mingyu laughed.

"Whatever. Lets go" He realised that DK is not with them. "Where's DK?"

"He helped Hoshi carry the books to the library" Vernon replied.

"Well thats was unexpected" He said in curious.

"Well we not expected that you will be in Biology class today. Whats make you want to study this?" Jun looked at him with a smirked on his face.

"Shut up. Im hungry. Wanna get a burger? My treat" and all his friends cheered and dragged him to get some burger. He said that just to make them forget their curiousity about him in Biology class.


SO THIS CHAPTER 8 AND S.COUPS' BDAY IS ON 8 AUGUST GET IT! NO? OK . MINHYUK FROM MONSTA X AS A CAMEO. BECAUSE WHY NOT AND DID YOU SEE JEONGHAN AND MINHYUK MOMENTS. THEY ARE CUTE TOGETHER BUT IM JEONGCHEOL TRASH SO YEA.

MINHYUK, S.COUPS IS JUST BEHIND YOU

HE LOOK SO GOOD WITH THE PINK FLOWERS ON HIS HEAD. EXCEPT THE UPPER RIGHT BUT STILL HANDSOME and ruined my life.