Discovering

Walls
Please log in to read the full chapter

Later on that day, you and Sunny are cuddling on the couch in your living room, watching a documentary on conspiracy theories. You hug her waist close and nuzzle her neck, making her smile. Suddenly, you hear the door to your house opening, causing the two of you to snap into a terrified state.
"I thought your family wasn't supposed to be back until tomorrow!" She whispers quickly, and you shake your head.
"They're not! I just talked to my sister, and they're still there!" You whisper back, scared.
"...who else could it be?" Sunny whispers as she scans the room for a place to hide.
"_____?! Are you home?" The voice of Taeyeon echoes through your house.
"...it's Tae." You say under your breath, and as you go to turn towards Sunny, she loses her balance and falls on the ground, making a loud thump and bringing you down on top of her.
"Hello?! _____?!" Taeyeon's voice comes closer, and before you two can do a thing, shes in the doorway to the living room, her eyes wide. "WHAT THE _____?! I ING KNEW IT! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO SUNNY?!"
"It's not what you think Tae! She's-" You start to say, but she cuts you off.
"OH REALLY?! FAMILY'S GONE, YOU'RE HOME ALL ALONE, GUESS IT'S TIME TO CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND! JESUS, _____, I THOUGHT YOU LOVED HER!" Taeyeon yells, pointing at you as you're still straddling Sunny from your fall. "WHO IS THIS RANDOM GIRL ANYWAY? IS SHE THAT FROM SCHOOL WHO YOU DROOL OVER EVERY DAY IN GYM?"
"I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON SUNNY!" You scream back in frustration, standing up as the girl in question is covering her face as she starts to cry.
"OH YEAH? THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS ?!" Taeyeon says, crossing her arms.
"DON'T YOU DARE CALL SUNNY A !" You spurt out without thinking, then immediately cover your mouth.
"Wait...that's Sunny?!" Taeyeon says, raising an eyebrow and walking a little closer. Sunny uncovers her face, wiping her tears and sitting up.
"Yes Tae.. it's m-me." She stutters, making Taeyeon's face change from one of anger and confusion to one of guilt.
"S-Sunny? But...how did you get here? And why didn't you two tell me? Not even Fany knows where you are! She said you were at home!" Taeyeon says, walking closer and hugging her long time friend.
"She uh...just got here an hour ago. I picked her up at the airport." You lie through your teeth, not knowing what else to

Please log in to read the full chapter