Simple Things

Walls
Please log in to read the full chapter

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!

You wake up slowly to your alarm, turning it off quickly without opening your eyes. Remembering that it's a Saturday and that Sunny won't be up for a while, you decide to turn and go back to sleep, but a heavy weight on top of you stops you. You open your eyes and gasp as you see your girlfriend asleep on top of you. 
"S-Sunny?!" You say, eyes wide. The small girl wakes up slowly, opening her eyes and immediately gasping and sitting up, pushing herself off of you in shock. To the surprise of both of you, she falls through your wall onto her bed, where the sky is still dark and the sun is nowhere in sight. You sit up and crawl through the wall into the room that's so familiar, yet you've never been to. 
"_____?! What...What's happening?!" Sunny exclaims, and you shake your head, still in disbelief. 
"I don't know...all I know is you were in my room when I woke up, and now I guess I'm in yours." You say slowly, looking behind you. The second half of your body was in between the walls, your knees on your own bed.  Sunny looks up at you as well, scratching her head. 
"Did I come from there?" She asks, then gasps. "Wait! I think I remember dreaming that I went through the wall! I guess it wasn't a dream..."
"I guess the wall...is like a door?" You say, puzzled, and shrug. You then gasp and then turn back, remembering something. You grab Tiny Prince and head back to her room, bringing your whole body through this time. 
"This appeared in my room last night. I guess it came through here!" You say, and Sunny smiles widely, hugging it. 
"Tiny Prince! I couldn't find her yesterday morning when I woke up, I thought she had fallen down the air vent." She says, pointing at the uncovered air vent next to her bed. "I keep meaning to cover that...but I'm lazy." She giggles, and you can't help but smile.
She's so beautiful. Wait, why aren't you hugging her? She's a foot away from you!  You think to yourself, touching her arm lightly. She looks into your eyes, putting the bear down and hugging you tightly, burying her face in your neck. You hug her back, a tear running down your face as you rub her back lightly. The two of you stay like that for a few minutes, crying and hugging each other tightly, not wanting to let go. You part from her a little, still hugging her waist but wanting to see her face. 
"Baby, don't cry. You're too pretty to be crying." You say, wiping her tears. She sniffles, smiling. 
"I can't help it, I'm finally home." She says, and you lean down, kissing her lips softly. She kisses you back, cupping your cheeks and smiling into the kiss. After a few minutes, your lips part and you lean your forehead on hers. 
"I love you, Sunny." You say, and she smiles warmly. 
"I love you too, _____."  She says, moving her arms so they're wrapped around your neck. 
"I don't know how this

Please log in to read the full chapter