Plan A? B? C?

Walls
Please log in to read the full chapter

A few hours pass, and Sunny's sitting crosslegged on your closet floor while you're eating dinner with your family. Each minute that passes is another minute of worry and panic, as neither Tiffany nor Taeyeon have responded. She sighs, her head falling into her hands.
I hope my parents aren't looking for me... she thinks in worry. Suddenly, the door opens and you walk in next to her, leaning on her shoulder.
"I'm sorry this is all happening, I wish I had a way to get you home." You say, and she sighs.
"It's not your fault. I just wish Fany or Tae would answer us." She says, and you nod. As if your phone read your thoughts, you got a message from Tae.
► OMG SORRY!!! I JUST SAW THIS!!! So, weird note....uhhh...I THINK THE PORTAL MOVED TO MY ROOM AND TIFFANY'S ROOM?!?!?!?!

"Holy !" You and Sunny say in unison, your eyes widening. You call Taeyeon up right away.
"Hey _____!" Taeyeon says quite casually.
"TAEYEON HOW DID YOU MOVE THE PORTAL AND HOW THE AM I GETTING SUNNY THERE WITHOUT ANYONE NOTICING?" You whisper-yell, trying not to alert your parents of your panic.
"Woah, jeez, hold on...I didn't move it, it just appeared here today. And...I don't know. We have to come up with a plan...." She says, sounding offended.
"I know, I'm just stressing, sorry. Ugh...we may have to wait till midnight or even play hookie tomorrow. But how will we get Sunny there in time for school? Tomorrow is monday you know." You say, biting your lip in thought.
"Honestly, and I know this is a bad answer, I have no clue." Taeyeon says, frustrated. "I can try to see if Fany will have some way of getting her accounted for, but it won't be easy."
"Okay..it's our best bet for now. I'll think of some more ideas and text them to you. Try to figure out your plan with Fany for now." You say, and the two of you hang up. Sunny hugs your waist, burying her face in your shoulder.
"I wish I could do something to help..." She says, and you rub her back lovingly.
"It's okay, Sunshine. It's not your fault. Let me see if my family will leave the house at a

Please log in to read the full chapter