Presents

Walls
Please log in to read the full chapter

Throughout the week, you and Sunny hang out in secret every day. You cuddle, watch movies, play video games, and do all the things you've wanted to do together. Today is Friday, and you both are excited to spend the weekend together. You get up eagerly awaiting school to end and head to eat breakfast with your family. 

"Oh, _____, I'm glad you got here early. I wanted to let you know that we're taking a weekend trip down to visit your aunt. She just had surgery so we want to cheer her up!" Your mom says, and you choke a bit on your food.
"This weekend?" You ask, and she nods.
"Do you have something to do? If you have schoolwork or something you can stay at home."
"Um...its Sunny's birthday on Sunday. Is it okay if I stay home?" You ask, and your mom smiles.
"Of course sweetheart. I'll give Aunt Eunkyung your love!" She says, ruffling your hair.
"Mooooooom, don't mess with my hairrrrrr..." You whine, and your mom chuckles, returning to her coffee.

:::::::::::

A few hours later, you're walking home with Taeyeon, a smile plastered on your face. 
"What's got you so happy? Is the nerd convention coming to town?" Taeyeon says, and you flick her. 
"Shut up! It's better than anything else in this world!" You say, and her eyes go wide.
"Is Sunny finally visiting?!"  She says, and you feel your stomach drop for a second. 
That's right, she doesn't know about the portal. You think to yourself, and shake your head.
"I wish. But I am home alone for the whole weekend, and it's Sunny's birthday on Sunday!" You say, winking. 
"Oooooooooh~ Someone's gonna have internet !" She says loudly, and you laugh, shushing her. 
"Don't say it that loudly!! But it is true." You say, blushing. You reach Taeyeon's house and she turns, putting both her hands on your shoulders. 
"Just remember to keep it safe, I don't want you getting Internet AIDS." She says, patting your head. 
"Shut up!" You say, laughing and ruffling her hair. She chuckles and waves goodbye, heading inside her house. 
You walk home, smiling at the empty house. You love your family, but you need some alone time every now and then. And by alone, you mean with Sunny. And by some, you mean a lot. You walk over to your room and find a letter on your bed. It's in a pink envelope and sealed with a heart shaped sticker. You smile warmly, opening it as you sit on your bed.

"Hi babygirl! 
I'm really bored cause apparently I have a delayed opening in school, so I'm writing this to not go crazy with boredom. I miss you!! I bet you're acting like a nerd right now, cause you always are. I tried to find my birthday present in your room, but I couldn't find it. :/
Where is it?!?!?!?!?!? 
and WHAT IS IT!!!
I will find out. 
Love you!!!
Bunny"

You smile and chuckle at her letter. You knew her better than anyone, and you knew she'd go look

Please log in to read the full chapter