Teddy Bear

Walls
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Ring Ring~

You sit at your computer, calling your girlfriend of 6 months up on Skype. The ringing that's playing through your headphones has become routine, a part of your daily life now. The ringing stops and you hear her voice for the first time that day.
"Hello?" She says, as her video feed loads.
"Who's there?" You say jokingly as yours appears. 
"I dunno, but there's a nerd on my screen." She says, and you laugh.
"You must be looking at your own video." You say, giggling.
"Aish! If I was there I'd get you for that!" She says, pretending to hit her screen. 
"Owwww, don't hit meeee~" You say, pretending to be hurt. 
"You're such a dork." She says under her breath, and you pout.
"I'm not a dork..." You say, and she smiles.
"You didn't let me finish! You're such a dork, but I love you." She says, and you smile warmly. 
"I love you too Princess."

You and Sunny met online, on an online forum about kpop. You two ended up basically taking over a post by replying to each other, and after the OP yelled at you, you moved to private messages. After only 3 weeks, you confessed that you'd fallen in love. Ever since then, you've been inseparable. From the first day, your friends could tell you were in love. Your friend Taeyeon, who lives in your town, interrogated you from the moment you sat down in first period. Within 5 minutes of rushed notes between you two in class, she got you both in detention for falling out of your desks from flailing. Meanwhile, Sunny, who's 6 hours behind you time wise, was found out by her best friend Tiffany on the bus, after a similar interrogation. When the both of you got home, your hearts couldn't help but flutter upon seeing your smiles. 

::::::::::

"Baby?" You say, and Sunny looks up, a sad expression plastered on her face.
"Yeah?" She asks, attempting to smile.
"What's wrong?" You ask, and she sighs. 
"Well....we've been dating for half a year now....and I was wondering when we were gonna meet." She says, and your eyes widen. 
"Umm...I don't know...I guess I'd have to save up money...How much is a plane ticket there? Let me check..." You say, looking up flights. "Lets see...Italy to America..."
"No baby, it's okay, you don't have to buy tickets..." Sunny

Please log in to read the full chapter