oo7

marshmallow♥

 

     "IUUUUUUUUU~!!"

It was Wednesday morning and Yoseob was screaming down the hallway as he saw his future wife. "IU, IU, IU, IU, IUUUU!!!" he excitedly screamed.

IU looked at him, irritated, and bowed her face down a little in order to ignore all the looks from passing students.

     "IU!" Yoseob had finally reached her and he attacked her with a big hug. "Yesterday night I missed you so much I thought I was going to die! I wanted to call you but I realized I never got your number. Can I have your number?"

     "Get off!" IU pushed Yoseob off, making him land onto the floor. Yoseob wasn't affected though, and instead jumped right back up, and clung to her shoulder. "IU~ I need your number~"

     "I don't have a phone." IU honestly replied.

Yoseob widened his eyes. "You don't? This can't be! After school let's go to the mall and I'll buy you one!"

IU took a deep breath and looked up at him with angry eyes. "LOOK, STUPID. I know this is all just and a dare by one of your STUPID friends, and so don't be so STUPID and think that I'd be STUPID enough to let you play with me. GOT THAT?"

Yoseob cocked his head to the side, confused. "You keep saying that this is a dare...it's not! I swear! I would never let anyone play around with you like that!"

IU rolled her eyes. "Well dare or not, I would never go out with you."

Yoseob widened his eyes. As IU turned around to leave, he grabbed her arms, making her face him.

     "Aish, what now!" IU yelled.

     "Listen IU...AND LISTEN UP EVERYONE!" he yelled loudly so that everyone in the hallway could here. "I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU MINE!" he said to IU.

IU turned bright red. "I...w-well, I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!"

Yoseob smiled. "Oh, I am going to try. I'm going to do whatever it takes to MAKE YOU MINE!"

IU turned even redder. "That-that's great. Now let go of me!"

Yoseob let IU go, but by now, everyone in the hallways had started texting the big news to others: "Yang Yoseob said he's going to make IU his!!!"
~~~
O.O