oo2

marshmallow♥

It was lunchtime for the students. Well to the students minus IU. IU was busy in the library trying to finish her homework due next period. Scrambling to finish in time, IU used all her strength to ignore her growling stomach.

IU rarely ever turned in her homework, but this time, the teacher had personally come up to her and told her that if she didn't turn in her homework one more time, he would be forced call her parents. Now if there was one thing IU was afraid of, it was her parents finding out about her not perfect straight A's grades. Her parents obsessed over her grades, but at the same time were too busy to pay attention to them.

     "So hungry..." she moaned quietly, but quickly got back to writing that English homework she had "forgotten" to do.
---

Yoseob was with his new friends. He had ended up really liking Doojoon and the other guys and girls.\

     "Wait, guys!" Yoseob said, suddenly halting.

     "What is it?" Kikwang asked.

     "I need to find Jieun..." Yoseob said looking around. "You guys to ahead, I'll catch up!" he said, starting to walk away.

     "Wait, but Yoseob! You don't even know where we're going! You don't know where anything in this school is!" they yelled. They felt kind of offended that Yoseob would ditch them for someone like IU...

Yoseob ignored them and went off to search for Jieun. He was getting worried....

     She doesn't know my feelings yet! What if someone else comes and decided to confess to her and she accepts and they go out and I'm too late and when I confess she'll have to reject even though she loves me back since she's such a nice person and can't afford to hurt anyones feelings and then they get married and have kids and I'll all alone!! he panickedly thought. He started walking faster.

Yoseob was unsure of where he was. He was just walking forward and turning corners as he pleased...it didn't help that it was lunchtime and so there seemed to be no one around to help him...

Yoseob peered into all the rooms he passed. Finally he came to a double door room. In big gold letters, it said 'Library'.

     Maybe she's in here! he thought. Maybe she's studying because she didn't know the answer in class today!
He entered the room and found there weren't too many students. He saw a girl sitting at a table next to a window, all alone. Jieun! he happily thought.

     "Jieun!" he called. IU turned her head to see who it was.

Yoseob was about to run over to her when a strict librarian stopped him.

     "Young man! This is a library! Please lower you voice or else I'll ban you from stepping foot in here, again!" a scary old libararian scowled.

Scared Yoseob gave a small nod and then walked away as fast as he could. His expression quickly changed into a more-than-happy one when he say IU.

     "Lee Jieun!" he called.

     "I'm doing my homework. Go away." IU told him.

     "B-but I wanted to eat lunch with you!"

     "I can't eat. I'm doing my homework. Go away." IU repeated, not looking up once.

     "Come on Jieun~ Please?" Yoseob asked once more, putting on his puppy dog face.

     "Stop calling me Jieun. It's IU."

Yoseob grinned. "Is that going to be my pet name for you?! Jieun-I mean IU! You like me too?!"

IU finally looked up, but gave Yoseob a weirded out look. "First of all, it's not a pet name, and second of all, what do you mean, 'TOO'?!"

Yoseob scratched the back of his head. "Oh, I never told you... I guess I'll just tell you now...LEE JIEUN, I LIKE YOU. Be my girlfriend?" Yoseob asked giving her a smile of hope.

IU looked back down at her paper. 'It must be a dare or something! These players...well I'm not falling for it.'

     "No." she said.

Yoseob's face fell. "B-but...why!"

     "Because I'm not going to let you play around with me just because of some dare."

     "But it wasn't a dare! If anyone tried to play around with you, I'd beat them up good!"

IU laughed a little. "You? Beat someone up? I'm going to be nice to you, listen boy with a freakishly small head...I don't know what your name is or who you are, but leave me alone! I need to finish my homework!"

     "But Jieun-"

     "IU."

     "But IU-"

     "Homework."

Yoseob dejectedly lefted. However, after leaving the libarary he brightened up a little. 'We have pet names for each other! She's IU and I'm Boy With A Freakishly Small Head!"

~~~

I'm actually really proud of this chapter! Idk about y'all, but I must say, I CAN FEEL THE CHEMISTREY BETWEEN THE MARSHMALLOW COUPLE! :D "Boy with freakishly small head?" i think yes(; Look forward to new character introductions next chapter^^

ALSO: thank you to all of those who commented && subscribed <3 i cant believe i already have 6 subscribers O: thankyu so so so much <3

Until then, toodoloo~

--just another die hard ELF&CASSIE
*please subscribe and comment*