oo5

marshmallow♥

School ended. IU rushed out of her classroom as soon as the bell rang. She had to get to her part time job.
Before she could go anywhere a group of girls blocked her way.

     "IU, was it?" one of them commented, batting her eyelashes innocently. "What a stupid nickname." she said, scrunching her cakey face in disgust.

     "Your sooooo cool." Another said, puckering her lips weirdly, trying to get them like Angelina Jolie's. "Or at least you think you are."

     "And where did you get your bag?" One more said while flipping her hair that had been smothered with so much product, it looked fake. "I'm thinking of buying the same one for my dog as his car barf bag."

IU scoffed. "You’re wasting your breath saying those things, because I honestly don't care what you think of me. So would you please oh so kindly move your thunder thighs and padding and take them somewhere else?"

All the girls gasped in horror at IU's, somewhat true, words. "Listen up FLAT CHEST; we don't care about you either. Just stay away from Joongki and Yoseob and we won't bother you so you can live happily alone I'm your trashcan."

IU rolled her eyes. "Sure thing, Can I Borrow A Tissue Because I See One Coming Out Of Your Chest. Why don't you go trash talk THEM then, and tell them to stop bothering ME."

The girls snickered. "Whatever you say...loser." They walked away, leaving IU in complete anger. She was annoyed at how rude they were and how she was getting in trouble for something that was not her fault AT ALL.

Only when she heard the school clock ring 3 times for 3pm, did she remember she had to get to her job.

     "Stupid girls...they made me run late!" IU mumbled as she sprinted through the hallways to her locker. She packed her things and ran her way to the front door. Unfortunately, she didn't look where she was going and bumped into a rock.

Wait, rock? This is a school! I don't think I've seen big rocks in the hallways lately... IU thought.

Then she slowly looked at what was in front of her. A male chest.

IU gulped and jumped back. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." she apologized, bowing her head over and over again.
"It's fine...watch where you're going next time." the victim of IU's head said, sighing.

IU gulped at the voice. She slowly looked up. It was her crush. Taeyang. She had bumped into Taeyang's perfect rock hard abs. IU grew a little pink.

     "I'm sorry. Are you okay? I bet my head was hard...." IU mumbled.

Taeyang didn't reply at first and IU wondered if she should just leave. "You should get going. You seemed like you were in a hurry." he suddenly said.

     "Oh yeah!" IU exclaimed remembering her job. She ran off leaving Taeyang smirking. He found her a little cute.

~~~

 

well ladies...here he is...

everyone who is an iu-fan knows how iu changes her ideal guy pur-ity often. but when it comes down to once, taeyang rises above all. That face with that body with that voice with that HAIR (; IU's mom said she'd disown her if she mentioned Taeyang on TV again. Eheheheh ^^;;

Anywhooooo~

--just another die hard ELF&CASSIE
*please subscribe and comment*