oo3

marshmallow♥

Lunch was over. IU had barely finished her homework, and most of it was even wrong.

IU got to her English class. She hated this class the most. In all her other classes the students were pretty decent and even while they occasionally annoyed her, she could handle them. However, English was the class where she had the worst deskmate ever.

That person out of a 1000 people-it just HAD to be him.  Her deskamte had to be Song JoongKi.

JoongKi was an overall pretty good guy. He got good grades, he was an athletic, popular, and a gentleman. However, IU disliked him with a strong passion because they had once been together.

Yes, IU and the popular Song Joongki had once been a couple. It was 8th grade, in middle school, and JoongKi had transferred to her school. He found instant popularity with his face that resembled the Korean star Onew, and became a heartthrob among the school. The only person who hadn't been interested in the new student was IU. In fact she didn't even know that her grade had gotten a new student, even though he was in all her classes.

One day, JoongKi was assigned to work with IU for a class project. The first thing IU did was ask him his name.

JoongKi, who thought everyone must know him by now, asked IU what HER name was.

The two didn't hit it off very well, but somehow the new student was able to melt through IU's cold ice walls and the two ended up somehow getting together. They lasted the entire 8th grade, through the summer and into the first few weeks of high school until JoongKi's clique was sick of everything. They had never liked IU (in fact they ABHORRED her) and IU had never really liked them. His clique wanted them to stop going out, thinking like cocky rich mothers who wanted arranged marriages for their sons.

They planned out an entire scheme to break the two apart. One day, they took JoongKi out to a club. They got him drunk and sat him down with some pretty girls. IU had happened to delivering something to that club during her part time job and saw everything.

The next day, JoongKi didn't remember anything, but IU did. She confronted him, but JoongKi claimed he did no such thing and was loyal. The two broke out into a huge fight and eventually seperated.

Too bad IU never knew the entire story. She and JoongKi were really in love with one another. They could have lasted until they died together as grandparents.

Anywho, yes, the main reason IU hated the class was because she had to sit next to her ex who was constantly talking to her and trying to be friends with her. JoongKi did have a small part in his heart that wanted to get back with IU, but he knew that if he DID ask her out and seriously go out with her, the whole school would go against him, and he would become the public enemy in Kirin High.

...but at the same time JoongKi did always think to himself...if I love her, wouldn't I go through anything for her?
JoongKi could never pick a side.

IU flopped down in her seat. Joongki's instincts made him immediately pull his chair closer to her.

     "I think your chair's too close too mine." IU said, not looking at JoongKi once.

     "C'mon IU, I just want to be friends with you." Joongki pleaded.

     "No." was IU's blunt reply.

     "But I-Ahhhhh..AHH..." JoongKi suddenly groaned, clutching his arm. IU turned to him with big eyes and took his arm.
     "Joongie what's wrong!...I mean..." IU blushed. One, she had called him 'Joongie' (her former pet name for him) and second she was actually CARING for him.

JoongKi took IU's other hand and gazed into her eyes. "It hurts JiJi..." Joongki whimpered, smirking inside his head, calling IU his nickname for her when they were dating. "I think I sprained it during soccer and-"

     "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY IU!?"

~~~

OMGOMGOMG, cliffy!!^^ how do you all like joongki as a love rival for yoseob ;) i LOVE song joongki. i love him in running man, i love him as an mc, and i love him in sks<3 i love him so much i might change the male lead to him... >:D MUAHAHA. 

SIKE. i would never do that. iu is destined for yoseob

Ta Ta for Now..

--just another die hard ELF&CASSIE
*please subscribe and comment*