oo6

marshmallow♥

     "I'm here! I'm sorry! I got caught up at school!" an out of breath IU said, busting through the doors of the bakery. Eunjung, one of the bakers, looked at IU, shook her head disapprovingly and then pointed to the back room. Sighing to herself, IU went to the back room to get her apron and her mop.

IU began to wash the floors and clean the tables, careful not to drop any dishes.

     "Welcome to Crown Bakery!" IU said enthusiastically whenever customers came. The rude customers would ignore IU, and push past her, only associating her as a janitor and not a human being.

IU continued to mop and clean the cafe as the customers came, made their messes, and left. She heard the bells on the door chime, meaning more customers had come.

     "Welcome to Crown Bakery!" IU said to the customer, not lifting her head up from mopping.

     "IU?"

IU lifted her head. Had someone called for her? When IU saw who it was she ducked her head and made a face. "Why him? Why now!" she hissed to herself. The customer walked over to IU and took the mop from her. "IU, why are you cleaning? Do you work here?"

IU rolled her eyes. "Of course I work here, Yang Yoseob. Why else would I be cleaning?" she tried to take the mop back from him, but he wouldn't let her. "Give me back the mop! I need to clean."

Yoseob started cleaning the floors. "You fell asleep during class today. It's because you're working so hard right?Because you're so tired?" IU looked at Yoseob, somewhat astonished. How could he know so much about her? "Go sit and rest. I'll finish up for you."

IU was about to protest, but her shoulders ached and she decided to take up the oppurtunity just this once.

     "Thanks." she whispered.

Yoseob grinned from ear to ear and nodded. "Yup!"

IU rolled her eyes, pretending to be annoyed, but for some reason, she didn't feel very annoyed.

~~~

iuseob moment!! ^^ btw. if you don't already know, i only update on weekdays just because i have a life out of the internet. plus, i'm going through a writer's block phase thing. 

happy almost christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate

Ta Ta for Now..

--just another die hard ELF&CASSIE
*please subscribe and comment*