oo1

marshmallow♥

 

     "Hello, my name is Yang Yoseob. Please take care of me!" Yoseob politely introduced, bowing to the class. It was his first day as a transfer student at Kirin HS. His father recieved a promotion to VP for Cube Ent. which had set off a series of changes in his life. One of which was to move to a city and attend a new school. Yoseob didn't complain, however. He was the type of person that fit in anywhere. 

From first impression, Yoseob seemed like a congenial, polite, and good looking boy. Everyone had looks of approval written on their faces of this new student.

     Well almost everyone.

The school’s loner Lee Jieun, also known as IU, was asleep with a book in front of her. Good thing she sat near the back, or else the teacher would notice her snoring away into dreamland.

The teacher seemed to approve of Yoseob as well. "Let's see..." she said, putting on a smile that was thought to have been extinct. “Where should we have you sit?" she scanned the room and saw an empty seat near the back. "How about that empty seat back there?"

Yoseob nodded and made his way to the back of the room. He grinned at his desk mate. She was fast asleep. Smiling to himself, he took a seat. When the teacher began her lesson, instead of taking notes, he began writing some lyrics to a new song. He looked over at his desk mate again. So cute...he thought.

About halfway through the class, Jieun woke up, yawning. With half opened eyes, she looked at her right. She jumped awake. WHEN DID THIS GUY GET HERE?she thought.

Yoseob saw that she was awake and gave her a big grin. "Her eyes are so pretty...How could someone be so BEAUTIFUL!" he thought happily. In that moment, Yoseob decided he was going to ask her out and get married to her. He was sure that that would be their happy ending. After all, no girl had ever turned him down.

IU on the other hand had WAY different thoughts from her desk mate. She was thinking about lunchtime and how she was going to finish her homework in time for next period...and if her parents would still be away on their business trips that kept them from living with her.

     "Lee Jieun, could you please answer the next problem?" the teacher suddenly called to her.

IU's face froze as her heart stopped. She hadn't been paying any attention to the lesson, and had been asleep for most of it. She didn't even know what problem they were on!

     "Um...of course, teacher...the answer to the problem would be..." IU panicked.

     "B." Yoseob whispered quietly, but loudly enough for IU to hear.

     "B." IU said aloud. The teacher nodded and then went on to explain why the answer was as it was.

IU breathed a sigh of relief. She turned to Yoseob. She took out a sheet of paper and quickly wrote him a note. 'Thanks.' it said.

Yoseob grinned giddily when he saw the girl of his dreams pass him a note. 'You owe me^^' he teasingly wrote back.

IU, who was slightly in a crabby mood because she had just woken up, rolled her eyes and silently snorted. Of course he's like EVERYONE ELSE. she thought.

When IU did not write back Yoseob got upset. Anxious for a reply, he took the note back and wrote: 'I'm new here. Can I eat lunch with you? You can pay be back that way...

 He gave the note to IU who, surprisingly, read it. She crinkled her nose at what it said.

'Sorrrryyy...I can't afford the gourmet food you’re thinking of.' she wrote.

Yoseob cocked his head at her reply. 'Nonono! You can repay me just by eating lunch with me!'

But before Yoseob had a chance to pass the note back to IU, the bell rung and IU sprung out of her seat and out to the hall.

Yoseob looked at the door where IU had just exited. He sighed. Now she probably thinks I'm some sort of conceited jerk. :'(

Yoseob slowly got his things together when a group of good looking girls and guys came over to him.

     "Yang Yoseob?" they called.

Yoseob looked up at them. He smiled; as he had a tendency to smile at everyone and anyone he met. "Hello there!"

Some girls giggled. A few of the boys rolled their eyes at the girls' responses but none the less seemed just as happy as Yoseob was.

     "Since your new here and all, want to join us for lunch?" one of them asked. "By the way, I'm Doojoon. And these guys...well, they’re not really important." Doojoon smirked, but in return received a few slaps on the head.

Yoseob, who was too polite to reject an offer, replied. "Sure! But can I bring someone with me?"

     "Who?"

     "My deskmate, Lee Jieun!" he said brightly.

The students burst out laughing. "HAHAHA! I like you! You're pretty hilarious! Sitting with LEE JIEUN?? HAHAHA!"

Yoseob looked at them confusingly. "Why are you laughing? I'm serious...I want to sit with Jieun..."

Doojoon looked at Yoseob weirdly. "Are you okay? Did Jieun like punch you and make you lose your senses or something? Dude, how could you want to sit with someone like HER.?"

Yoseob frowned. These kids were talking bad about his wife I mean, crush! "What's wrong with Jieun? I think she's pretty...nice...cute...funny...”  Yoseob had a dreamy expression on his face. He was imagining what IU might be doing right now...

The kids looked at him weirdly. "Jieun, PRETTY? NICE? Is that even possible for someone to think that!?"

Yoseob looked at them angrily. "What's wrong with her, huh? Mind telling me a GOOD reason?"

The other kids looked scared. "Y-Yah! Y-Yoseob. We were just kidding! We were just...uh...teasing you a bit! Don't worry we think Jieun is...amazing too!"

Yoseob cooled down a little. "Fine. BUT EVEN THOUGH SHE IS AMAZING, you better not flirt with her or anything...she's MINE." The kids nodded, but were to still confused as to how in the world someone like Yoseob could like someone like IU.

~~~

First Chapter is UP!^^ so, how was it? was it better then you expected? worse? I would love you hear your feedback in the comment sections(: please do not hesitate to comment or hit the subscribe button ;) 

Until next time~

--just another die hard ELF&CASSIE
*please subscribe and comment*