Chapter 9: Feelings?

How We Happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry changing the format again!!

(Min Ah POV)

We made our way to his house and he was still pissed at me like I know I made him worried but he didn't even let me explain. He went straight to his room and left me in his living room. He came back out and sat in the living room with me but ignored me like a child.

"Are we really going to do this."

Silence.

"Jiyong can I at least explain to you?"

Silence.

"Fine I'll just leave." I stood up and walked towards the door until he lift me on his shoulders and walked towards a room.

He threw me on the bed "This is your room"

I blew the hair out of my face "Oh so now you want to talk huhh."

"Why do you act like this."

"Act like what?"

"Acting like this!?!?!" He raised his voice.

"What do you mean this?!?! How am I suppose to know what this is?!?!" I raised my voiced too.

"Why were you talking to taecyeon?"

"Because when I got out the car... Wait.... You know him?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Yeah, I mean I don't know him personally but I do know who he is."

"ohh.... well I was walking getting fresh air, he out of the blue drove passed me and I guess he knew it was me and he just asked for a cup of coffee."

"Well why did you even go?" He said looking directly into my eyes

"I didn't want to say no Jiyong, Why are YOU acting like this. why do you care so much, you act like your my boyfriend." I said and it was a bad choice to say his face expression changed and he looked away.

"Your right.... I'm not even your boyfriend, but your still important to me and I just wanted you to be safe, thats all. well your sleeping in here." And he just turned around and walked out of the room.

'God damn it why did I even say this.' I said to myself.

For about 5 minute I talked to myself while I put my stuff out of the suite case.

'Shouldn't I been the one that's mad? Aish, I guess I'll just have to talk to him after I shower.' I tooked a nice hot shower, ans I finished up I put on a pair of booty shorts and in my tank top. I slowly opened my door and looked out towards the hall and seen that everything was turnt off.

'He must be really upset? Should I got to his room' I thought to myself. I mad the decision that I had to say sorry so I made my way to his door.

* Knock Knock *

Nothing.

*Knock Knock*

Nothing again.

"Jiyong? Are you up?" I slowly opened the door and seen that the lights were off. I slowly made my way to his bed and looked over his shoulder.

"Jiyong?" I looked at his face.

Nothing again.

'I guess he's sleeping.' I turned around and was about to make my way out until his hand grabbed mine and pulled me over him so I was sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter