Chapter 7: It Happened To Sudden

How We Happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Beep, Beep, Beep"

Waking up thinking about Jiyong first thing in the morning. "Ani Stop thinking of him" as you whispered to yourself and got up from bed and got ready and left to work. On the way to work you stopped at the cafe "Can I get a Americano please." "Min Na?" a familiar voice called you. You turned around and saw Taecyeon. "Oh Annyongaseyo, your the one that brought me to the hospital right?"

He smirked "Ne" He said.

"Oh well since your here I'll treat you for taking me to the hospital." and waited for him to get what he wanted.

After getting both of your coffee you called in late and stayed in the cafe and chat with Taecyeon for a while. after taking a seat it was awkward, we were in slilence looking around the cafe and taking a sip on the coffee until I broke the silence.

"So what are you doing all the way out here?" asking out of curiousity.

He smirked " after that night when went home I couldn't stop thinking about you, if you were okay or not because I left so soon."

" Oh I'm fine thanks for worrying about me though." and I giggled.

He then looked at you and ask if maybe you and could know each other more, you laughed and asked him what did he want to know about you.

Jiyoung POV

"Where is she?" asking myself this question. "Excuse me do you know where Min Na is?" asking out of curiousity.

"Oh she called in saying she will ve late, do you need her right now?" she asked.

You thinking to yourself about where could she had go "Ne, can tou call her to come to me as soon as possible" While standing by the front desk the women called Min Na.

Min Na POV

(Cell phone ringing)

"Annyongaseyo, this is Min Na" I said in a work tone.

"Annyongaseyo, uhm G-Dragon would like to see you as soon as possible." she said.

"Oh okay Im on my way." I said and hung up. Taecyeon looked at me and you told him you had to go to work, and it was nice meeting him you'll treat again next time for leaving and you stood up and left. while in the care even after talking to taecyeon it didn't stop you from still thinking about Jiyong.

"What do he want." walking towards big bang studio, you knocked on the door and walked in "Annyongaseyo, I'm sorry that i was late." The crew said their greeting and said no, that they didn't need anything.

"Do you know where Jiyong is, he called me in?" asking in curiousity.

"Oh so you and Jiyong have a thing going on huhh?" seungri asked.

"No wonder he's been acting different lately." Teayang added and everyone laughed.

"Ani it's not like that, I'm just your assistant so what ever you guys ask me to do something i have to do it... it's my job."

"Ani, you don't have to... we known each other for 5 months but you like a unni to us dont think like that" Seunghyun added.

"Okay, but where is Jiyong." and You laughed it off.

"He's sleeping in his studio."

You thanked them and hurried out. Walking towards Jiyongs door, right when you were going to to knock he opened the door."Annyongasey, what did you need?" "Where have you been, how come your late for work." he asked. "I met a friend at the cafe and stopped to talk for a while." "Who is it? Was it a boy or girl?" he asked in a worried tone. "Why does it matter to you, I'm your assistant not the other way around!" i semi yelled. " I was just wondering can't I? You ignored him and asked him what did he need and he told you he need you for the night.

Jiyong POV

"Ommo what will we do? Why would I ask her to go out tonight? What are we going to do?" thinking confusingly. You decided to invite the guys out to eat. They were all surprised when you asked them but they had a feeling why you asked them.

"Is it because Min Na is going to be there, or you want Min Na to go so you're asking us to go? taeyang asked.

" Oh so your doing this for Min Na huhh?" seungri wiggled his eyebrows at me and smiled.

"Ani I'm doing this for us for our comeback but Min Na is going to be there." you said embarrassed.

" uhmmm sure." daesung added.

"Hey, Hey, stop all this nonsense Unnie is part of the family to." Seunghyun added.

I looked at them" Thankd you." you said in confidence. you turned around and walked away feeling like you almost got caught in a lie.

Min Na POV

All  you did was think of the night you and jiyong kissed, you slowly placed your fingers on your lips. thinking to yourself ' Ani, He's just playing with me." While you was still your moment someone came and interupted you and knocked on the door. "Come In." and i waited for the person to come in it was jiyong. "Yes what do you need G-Dragon." using your work tone. "Yah i told you to stop calling my G-Dragon, I perfer Jiyong." he said semi raising his voice. You placed the paper work on the desk and looked up at him " Okay Jiyong, what do you need?" He told you that he will pick you up at your house after work.

(3 Hours Later)

It was time to go home and you tried to rush hom because you wanted to leave.you got in your car and left home thinking you would just get home and eat and relax until you recieve a text from jiyong reminding you about the event.

"Ommo I need to get ready for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter