Chapter 8: Feeling Guilty

How We Happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door opened and Jiyong ran to check who it was, he looked and here you were covered in floor and egg and scratches all over you. your tried to hold your tears and tried to focus on what just happened until Jiyong asked you who done this. You knew who done it but 'Why?', why would they do this to me. As soon as questioned yourself the tears finally rolled down your cheeks.

"Min Na" Jiyong ran to you "Who did this to you?"

You didn't answer because you didn't want to disappoint his fans before they start to call you a snitch and hurt you more.

"Aish, I already know who did this to you, stay still and don't move I'll go get you some clothes so you could get cleaned up. Arresso?"

All you did was nodd. When he came back you brought a First Aid kit with him, and the extra clothes.

"Stay still, let me at least help you clean your scratches."

When he helped cleanse the scratch by your lip, out of no where he started his lips and leaning forward. You didn't know what to do so all you did was close your eyes and waited for his lips to land on yours.Slowly you felt his breath come closer and closer, face 1 cm away until his phone ringed. He opened his eyes and coughed while standing up checking his phone. You grabbed the clothes he gave you and took a shower, the car ride was peaceful but awkward because you felt his eyes on you.

"What? Is ther something on my face?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Well you keep staring at me?" you turned and looked at him "So is there?"

"Ahh, you notice." He laughed with embarrassment while you were staring at him smiling.

"Can I ask you a questiong?"

"I thought you did'nt have any questions?"

"Well now I do, was it my fans that did this to you?

Thinking to myself 'Should I just tell him or no?' before you could say anything he said "Tell me now and the truth."

You sighed "Arresso, yes...... it was.. uhmm.. them." 

"Why do you sound disappointed about telling me, I knew already I just wanted to here it from you."

You turned your head and looked at him then turned back and looked down at your hands "Well... because you love your fans and--" before even getting a chance to finish your sentence Jiyong cut you off.

"But I love my family and friends more."

You and Jiyong walked into YG's office "Annyeongaseyo" you greeted him and bowed at a 90 degree angle.

"Annyeong, please sit down." "Soo, are you two dating like what rumors has been saying?"

You and Jiyong looked at each other and looked back at him "Ani-ya" the both of you said at the same time.

He gave you and Jiyong the 'weird?' look but continued "So how did you two meet then?"

"Ah, at first we met from a reastraunt because of her friend, but I swear we're just friends."

"Ne, and I'm their assistant and I'm not allowed or was willing to date any of them." you added.

"Oh your the new assistant? but please just watch out for scandals, we can't have Jiyong or 'G-Dragon' get caught up with scandals." YG said.

"Ahh, Ne!" you said and bowed.

"Jiyong you may leave I want to talk to Mr. Min Na for a moment."

As he walked out YG talked to you about you singing. "I heard from people say that Big Bang's new assistant coud sing? Can you sing a little but for me?"

"I'm not that good as what people been saying but sure why not." and you started singing.

(Jiyong's POV)

"Why did he tell me to leave? What do he got to ask her?" I asked Myself. While standing outside of Yg's office waiting for her, I heard someone singing and it sound like a girl voice. "Where is that coming from?" thinking to yourself again until you opened YG's door and saw Min Na singing. "I didn't know she sings, Oh god she could sing." I closed the door and sat on the floor with my heart pounding fast. "Why do i feel this way?"

(Min Na's POV)

Slowly about to end the song YG brought his hands up telling me to stop. "Arresso, your good at singing hoe come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter