Chapter 6: Meeting Eyes

How We Happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* Sorry i haven't been updating on this story but i hope you like it.. But leave some comments below about how you feel about it.

 

Backing up real quick both of you were just sitting and drinking while you listened to jiyong tell you about Kiko. "I thought she loved me, and now she do this to me again?" He was so drunk that you tooked him home tucked him in, while tucking him in he pulled you to his chest and thanked you. You told him to stop talking and just go to bed to rest off the alcohol in his system, while you were about to finish talking he pulled closer and whispered in your ear " Min Na I think i might had fallen in love with you." Open your eyes widely and surprised "Jiyong just rest, your too drunk to saying things you don't mean." and you left home after he fell asleep. You thought of what he said the whole night "Ani,Ani,Ani Don't believe him Min Na pull yourself together he was just drunk." and fell asleep.

The alarm goes on and woked you up, you opened your eyes and woked up late again so you hurried and got ready and rushed out the door. Once you got to YG company you heard about people talk about jiyong and how he wasn't here yet. You went to Big Bang studio and seungri ran and hugged you. "Noona your finnally back." You smiled and asked them about jiyong, Since you were their assistant they made you go to jiyong house and go check up on him. You rang the door bell a couple time but he didn't open the door. You finnally realize that he had a spare key and opened up the door.

"Jiyong, are you home?" calling a couple time but no one replied back. You walked into his room and found him sweating.

"Jiyong are you okay?" walking up to him you lifted up the blanket and found him sweating through his shirt. "Jiyong lets go to the hospital, you look super sick."

"Ani, I want to stay here." sounding sick as ever.

You looked at him "Ani you can't, your too sick you need to get checked up." sounding worried as ever.

He refused to so you had no choice but the stay, but while you stayed you changed his clothes which by the way was so awkward, and cleaned him up after that i called Hyung telling him that jiyong didn't want to go to the hospital so you just gave him some pills and made him some porridge. He sound relieve but asked you to do a favor which was to stay by staying with jiyong because they woulndn't be able too. You tried to decline his favor because you didn't want to do it so you lied that you had work but they said that since you were their assistant they suggest that you stay, since you couldn't fight back you end up staying. 

Sigh "What am i going to do? should I wake him up and make him eat? Maybe I should." walking towards his room.

Pushing him alittle to wake him up "Jiyong wake up, I made some food to help you get better."

Suddenly he grabbed your hand "Min Na, why are you so worried of me I'm fine."

You looked at him with the 'really' face " By the way you look you don't look fine, I mean come one now you just got out of a relatioship with the girl that didn't just break your heart onces but twice. stop making us worry about you jiyong" Regretting saying the last part.

He looked confused "Who is we?"

" All the hyung's and seungri, they are all worried sick about you, that;s why I'm here."

As you were watching him you seen his face expression change " Oh, well you don't have to be here, i could take care of myself now you could just go." and he turned his head and looked the other direction.

You grabbed his face and made him look into your eyes, "Ani, I'm not leaving you like this and I'm not doing anything anyways, apparently the hyungs and seungri gave me order to stay here with you. and I like it." Regretting grabbing his face and saying the last sentence. 

You feed him and told him to go back to bed and sleep the sickness off. You then placed the towel on top of his forehead again just in case the fever do come back. fifteen minutes later you came back and grabbed new water for the towel, as you took the towel off his forehead and rewet it you stared at him on how you still get butterflies everytime your near him. You them placed the towel back on his forehead and was going to stand up and walk aways until he grabbed you wrist.

He opened his eyes and closed them again "Please don't leave me."

You couldn't help but smile " Okay I won't" and sat back down.

"Thank you for everything" He said sounding sick.

"It's nothing jiyong i just hope you get better, like I said you need someone right now sometimes it's not so good being by yourself" and you smiled at him while pushing his blonde hair back.

It got quiet and all of a sudden your head was against his, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter