Chapter 5: Apologize

How We Happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry Im going to be changing the format because i think it's kinda of hard to read.

You couldn't sleep at all, all you could think of was jiyong and the stupid that slapped you but mainly jiyong. "Why is he mad at me? He didn't even let me explain at all or he didn't even know the truth" you talking to yourself. You closed your eyes and pictured everything in replay  then opened your eyes to look at the clock, it was 6 o'clock "Aigoo mind as well wake up and get ready to go to YG and tell them I'll be out." you got out the shower and  you got dressed up and did your makeup by the time you were done you woked up Sera and told her to pack so when you come back the both of you could leave right away. Right when you walked into YG company everyone was staring at you gossiping.

"Unnie, Can't believe you actually came" Seungri ran and hugged you.

"What do you mean? And why do people keep looking at me?

"Unnie i think your getting famous apparently yesterday they took pictures of you and wanted to know who you were."

"Ani i can't, i got to go and find my boss." As you was walking you saw jiyong and Kiko, you glance at jiyong and turned  your head to kiko and rooled your eyes. 

"Min Na can i have a chat with you?" 

" I don't know could you? Ask your girlfriend before she slap me again?"

"Kiko i thought you have things to do? you better hurry and go" 

" No I'm not going if your just going to talk to her" she said.

I rolled my eyes " Well if she ain't leaving them imma go i have thing to do" and you took a couple steps.

"Min Na!!! i said i had to talk to you, and Kiko just go I've seen your schedule and i know that your late."

She looked at jiyong and walked away. Jiyong walked up to me and took me to his studio. Both of us was in silence and my eyes drifted to him i could see him thinking of something to say so I said it first. 

"So what is it that you wanted to talk about, I have things to do?"

"Why are you like this? Do you really want me?"

I thought to myself, ofcourse i want you but lied " Why am i like this?? I really Don't know why dont you tell me?

"Min Na, do....." 

Right before he was gonna finish his sentence i cut him.

"Ani Ani don't take it the wrong way, just cause my best friend told you i liked oh no i mean have a crush on you don't mean I really do. It was a dare that me and Sera made"

His eyes widen and I could see the anger in him.

"If you don't have anything to say to me I will be leaving, oh and I'm taking a vacation for two weeks."

You grabbed your purse and walked pass him, he grabbed your hand and pushed you to the wall. He held your head and tilt it so he could agressively kiss you. At first you kissed him back but them realize it was wrong and pushed him off of you. You slapped!!!

" You Jerk" and ran out of his studio

You quickly tried to find your boss and after talk to bigbang. You told you boss that you'll be gone for two weeks, at first he didn't let you cuz you just left and finally came back but you told him about your mom and dad and he let it slide this one time. You was on your way to bigbang's studio until you saw jiyong about to enter the studio. "Omma why did he have to be here at his moment." You walked in and greeted them, seungri came and hugged you and jiyong seen it.

"Seungri, back to work."

"Ani don't go i have to discuss something with you guys."

Everyone turned around and looked. "What is it" they all said except for jiyong.

"I won't be here, I'm... I'm going to be gone for two weeks, if you need anything just text me.Okay?"

"What how come you didn't tell us earlier, and you just came back" Seungri asked.

"I know but it's family matter."

"Ohh, well thats explainable, but i seen you on the new Okay unnie see you rocking in the dress."

You laughed and looked at jiyong "apparently someone don't think so, but i have to go i just came to tell you this."

They all looked at jiyong. "Ji are you still mad at Min Na cuz she slapped Kiko?" taeyang blurred.

"What are you sure, I mean unnie don't look like them type of girl?" daesung asked all confued.

"Yeah and if she did Kiko deserve it anyways, she broke your heart once i don't know why you sitll with her" Seungri added.

"Alright just let it go, i have to go." jiyong said all angry.

By time you got to the elevator Jiyong called your name and you turned back. "hurry, hurry open open" as you mumble to yourself. He put his hand on your should right before you about to enter the elevator. You Sighed "What do yuou want G-Dragon"

"I'm..... I'm sorry about earlier, I.... I wasn't thinking" 

"Ani i should of never said all that harsh words to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter