'Bubba'

I love you, goodbye...

 CHAPTER 6

 Mrs. Lee's POV:

 "Mummy! Mummy! Look what I drew!" A cute little boy ran up to me, holding up a drawing of a farm with lots of different farm animals. There was a chicken, a horse, a pig and a cow. Well, it had an 'udder' looking thingy, so I assumed it was a cow.

 "Wow! That looks amazing bubba!" I carried him and placed him on my lap. I gave him a little kiss on his cheek as we both looked at his drawing.

 "Do you know what sound cows make?" I asked him while pointing to the, umm... 'cow' looking figure.

 "Moooooo! They go moooooo!" He yelled out, making two little horns above his head. I giggled at this.

 So, I was right. It was a cow.

 "How about pigs? What sound do pigs make?" I asked again, pointing to the pig this time. He thought for a while.

 "Umm... Oh! I know! I know! Oink! They go oink!" He said while also making snorting sounds.

 "Good! Awww, my baby boy is so smart!" I gave him another sweet kiss.

 "Eww! Mummy, stop kissing me!" He yelled as he wiped the side of his cheek with his hand. I laughed.

 All of a sudden, he was holding his stomach.

 "Mummy! I need to do a wee!" He said as he started squirming.

 "Oh ok, let's go..." But before I could even get off the couch, the unthinkable happened. Yes, that's right. He did just so...

 I let out a little gasp. My pants were all wet! After seeing my shocked face, he looked terrified and started crying.

 "I'm s-sorry m-mummy!" He said in between his sobs. Wait. Did I look angry? Oh dear, my poor baby must've thought I was mad.

 "Shh... It's okay bubba. Mummy's not mad at you..." I hugged him, while gently rubbing small circles on his back. That seemed to calm him down.

 *briiiiiiinnnggggg*

 I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I rubbed my eyes and looked around, realizing I was only in my room. What? Where's my bab-... Oh. *sigh* It was only a dream.

 I looked down at my stomach.

 "There you are..." I giggled as I rubbed my stomach gently. In fact, my very large stomach. I was only days away from the due date. I smiled at the thought that I was going to be a mum in two days. Yes. Two days, to be exact.

 I was startled by the loud snore coming from beside me. My husband was still fast asleep. He sure is one 'deep sleeper'. I kissed him softly on the cheek before making my way downstairs.

 Mmm... I smell, bacon? I followed the scent towards the kitchen. Soojin was making breakfast. Good thing too. I think 'cheese sandwhiches', aren't very appetising anymore (if you know what I mean).

 "Good morning Jin-ah!" I said cheerfully as I sat on one of the kitchen stools.

 "Good morning Kyung! So, is Sangmin still asleep?" She asked while pulling some toast out of the toaster.

 "Yeah. Not even a bulldozer can wake that man up." I said sarcastically. We both laughed. It was true though. Pour the whole ocean on him, and he won't budge.

 I looked around. There was no sign of Junghwa. Where could he be?

 "Where's Junghwa?" I asked.

 "He's out the back, assembling the kiddie playground." She said. We both looked out the window. He looked like he was having trouble putting it together. We laughed as he scratched his head in confusion.

 "Need help yeobo?" Soojin called out to him.

 He turned around at the sound of her voice.

 "What? What help? Pshh... yeobo, no such thing. I have this under control." He went back to assembling when I heard him murmur, "I think..." Oh Junghwa. Always trying to impress Soojin.

 We both laughed again.

 "Read the manual!" I called out to him. He just gave me a thumbs up.

 "Our babies are soon to arrive, that's why he's assembling it now." Soojin said as she smiled. Her stomach was almost as big as mine. But she still had a couple of months to wait for her little girl. Yes, her baby was a girl. Just like she always wanted.

 After placing the toast on a plate, she started to wash the dishes.

 "Oh! Let me help you with that Jin-ah!" I stood up and made my way to the sink, but she stopped me.

 "Nuh-uh... I can do this Kyung."

 "But..."

 "You can't get tired. It's not good for your baby. Just leave this to me..." She said. I gave her an annoyed look. She sighed. "Okay fine! But not the dishes, you might slip. Can you just slice the bread for me?" I nodded as I made my way to the kitchen benchtop.

 I had to stretch my arms out further to reach the bread. My huge stomach was blocking me. Haha...

 As I was slicing the bread, I heard the sound of footsteps coming from the staircase. Sangmin made his way down. His hair was messy. Ahh, the 'bed hair'. Just gotta love it.

 His shirt was all crinkled and he was only wearing one sock. Yup. This was Sangmin's 'morning state'.

 He rubbed his eyes as he stretched and let out a loud yawn.

 "Good morning yeobo!" I called out. His eyes widened at the sound of my voice. Well, I guess he's awake now. I laughed.

 He smiled at me.

 "Good morning yeobo." He walked up to me and kissed my cheek. Then he leaned down and kissed my stomach.

 "Good morning bubba..." He said as he rubbed it gently.

 'Bubba', was what I called our baby in my dream. I smiled just thinking about it.

 "Excited? You guys will be parents soon!" Soojin said happily.

 "More than excited..." Sangmin said with the biggest smile.

 "Yeah. I can't wait." I said. Very soon, a little boy will be calling me 'mummy'.

 Just then, we heard a loud crash coming from outside.

 I looked out the window again, noticing that the playground has fallen apart.

 "Oh yeobo, why don't you go help Junghwa out the back. He seems to be having some trouble..." I said to Sangmin as I saw Junghwa blowing his thumb. One of the large pieces must've fallen on it.

 Ouch.

 Sangmin laughed. "Sure..." He said as he kissed my cheek again before making his way outside.

 I continued slicing the bread. Soojin had just finished washing the dishes when I heard something pop.

 I looked down. Oh my...

 I froze.

 "W-water..." I managed to say. I was lost for words. Soojin heard me.

 "Water? Oh! Kyung, you must be thirsty. Here, let me get some for you." She went to get a cup and started pouring some water into it. =.= Really Soojin?

 "Jin-ah..." I said softly. I couldn't believe this was happening.

 She looked at me and she noticed the liquid dripping from my legs. Her eyes widened. The water from the cup she was holding, poured over the sides and overflowed onto the benchtop. Soojin soon realized what she was doing and stopped pouring. In her panic, she almost dropped the cup. She looked at me again.

 "K-kyung, y-you're..." She said in shock.

 "YEOBO!" I screamed out. I started to feel some pain as I held my stomach.

 The boys came rushing in when they heard me scream. Their eyes also widened.

 "Guys quick! Let's get her to the hospital!" Soojin yelled in panic.

 Junghwa ran to get the car keys while Sangmin carried me to the car. Junghwa was driving faster than ever. The pain was getting worse and I was also starting to feel dizzy. Sangmin looked really nervous as sweat dripped from his hair. He held my hand tight and tried to calm me down.

 "It's okay yeobo... Everything will be okay." He assured me. *sigh* What will I ever do without him.\

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 [At the Hospital]

 "Ahhhhhhh!" I yelled. I was breathing hard.

 "Just one more time... PUSH!" The doctor ordered. I did as I was told, and gave one last push.

 "AHHHHHH!" I was literally pulling my hair out. Man, talk about painful.

 To all the mothers in the world: I know how you all feel now. Lesson learned.

 Sangmin was by my side, supporting me the whole time. You guys should've seen him. I thought he was gonna faint from his, 'nervousness'? Haha...

 Just then, I heard the sweet sound of a baby's cry. I let out a sigh of relief as I closed my eyes. He was alive. Our baby was alive...

 "Yeobo, you did it..." I opened my eyes. Sangmin was looking down at me lovingly. I smiled back up at him. All of this was worth the pain.

 The doctor took our baby and cleaned off all the blood, before handing him over to me.

 That feeling when you hold your baby for the first time, is the best feeling in the world. As I held our baby, tears of joy filled my eyes. I looked over to Sangmin. He was crying too. He saw me looking and tried to hide his tears. I laughed, as I wiped the tears from his eyes.

 "It's okay yeobo. You have a reason to cry this time..." I smiled. He looked down at our baby boy. He leaned in and kissed him softly.

 "Welcome to the world, bubba..." He said as he cuddled closer to us.

 Our baby's eyes were beautiful. They were a nice light brown colour, reminding you of the sun rising in the morning. His skin was as soft as velvet and his hair was a gorgeous black. He was just... perfect.

 Soon after, a nurse came in with a clipboard.

 "Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Lee!" She smiled at us. "May I please have the name of the baby?" She said, with her pen ready to write.

 I looked at Sangmin. We haven't really talked about what name to give him.

 "Anything you like yeobo..." He said.

 I thought for a while.

 I looked back down at our baby, before turning to the nurse again.

 "Kikwang. His name is Kikwang..." I said. The nurse then nodded and wrote it down. Just then, I felt something squeeze my thumb. It was him. My baby was squeezing my thumb. Sangmin noticed this and smiled.

 "I think he likes it..." He said.

 The nurse walked out of the room.

 "Well, I guess baby Kikwang couldn't wait..." I laughed. He was two days early.

 "Yeah. Because he wanted to see his very hot daddy..." Sangmin smirked. I rolled my eyes.

 "Geez... I hope he doesn't grow up with that ego of yours." He laughed.

 A few hours later, the doctor allowed visitors. I heard the voices of Soojin and Junghwa coming from the hallway.

 "This way..." I heard Junghwa say.

 

"Yeobo, no it's not. It's this way!" Soojin shouted back. I could tell she was getting really annoyed.

 "Nooo... It's this way." He insisted.

 Annnnnnd here we go again, I thought. Sangmin heard them too and started laughing. The fight went on.

 "Yeobo, the room no. is 306. That's 309!" Soojin shouted at him again.

 "No it's no-... Oops. My bad..." Junghwa finally said in defeat.

 I decided to put them out of their misery.

 "Hey guys! We're in here!" I called out to them, hoping they would hear me.

 They finally arrived at the door and came in. Their eyes landed on Kikwang, sleeping peacefully in the trolley. Soojin approached him and smiled.

 "He's beautiful..." She said softly. Junghwa came up beside her and looked down at Kikwang as well.

 "He sure is..." Junghwa said as he held Kikwang's little hand. His eyes widened at something.

 "He squeezed my hand!" He whispered loudly to make sure he didn't wake up. We all laughed. I couldn't wait to see their little girl. Although, I do feel sorry for her. She's going to have parents like them. No offense.

 On the 30th March 1990, our 'bubba' was born... Our baby Kikwang entered the world.

* * * * *

Tadahhhhh! Baby Kikwang is born!!

Sorry I don't have any pics for you guys. But u get the picture.

A perfect baby. Because Kikwang is perfect. hehe...