Moving In

I love you, goodbye...

 CHAPTER 3

 Mrs. Lee's POV:

 Today was the day my best friend was moving in! A mixture of emotions really. I'm excited and worried at the same time. By living in the same house, there wouldn't be much privacy. What if we don't get along? What if we fight over simple things like... Ughh! Here come the negative thoughts. Stay positive! It's not good for the baby. I rubbed my stomach softly and smiled at the future 'mini me'. I just really couldn't wait... I was going to become a mum!

 "Kyung-ah!" I was startled by the sound of Soojin's voice. Before I knew it, a pair of arms wrapped excitedly around me.

 I giggled at her cuteness...

 Not long after, my yeobo walked into the room with Junghwa. I assumed that he let them in while I was daydreaming.

 "I hope you didn't mind that I let them in. You looked so deep in thought. Thinking of me aye?" He said as he kissed me softly on the cheek.

 Yeah, he's a mind reader. One of his hidden talents.

 "Oh, it's okay. And nooooo... I wasn't thinking about you." I laughed at him. "Take a guess..." I said as I looked back down at my stomach. He followed my eyes down to my stomach as well, gently it with his hand. I looked back up at him and we stared at each other smiling, for what seemed like a very long time. Until...

 "Ahem..." Soojin cleared .

 Oops, I totally forgot they were here. *mental facepalm* Kyung, keep yourself together! Hey, it's not my fault my husband's so irresistible to look at. Or is it?

 "Sorry Jin-ah..." I said with a little blush.

 "It's fine. I'm used to it..." She laughed.

 "So, should we get started? The truck is parked just outside..." Junghwa asked.

 "Sure bro, let me lend you a hand while the ladies stay here. I'm sure they missed their so called 'girl talk'." He turned to me with a smirk on his face.

 Soojin and I laughed. "Yeah, I think we'll do that." I rolled my eyes.

 The boys walked out of the house to the truck while Soojin and I quickly made our way upstairs for our 'girl talk'.

 "It's been quite a while since we've had this time together. Kyung, you haven't even told me how Sangmin asked you out! Better yet, PROPOSE to you!"

 "Yeah I know. Shocking isn't it? Who would've thought that I would fall for the school's playboy? After I was soooooooo sure I would never do such a thing..." I laughed as I remembered that day. The day I realized he wasn't that player I thought he was. What EVERYONE thought he was.

He dated quite alot of girls. But that's just because THEY kept dumping him. THEY were the players. I found him drinking at the club very often. I decided to talk to him. He looked really depressed. And with that, he poured his soul out to me... Even if he didn't have the slightest clue who I was. I listened to him as I felt my heart melt. After all, drunk people speak the truth right? I saw that there was so much love he had to give. His love was true. It's just that, no one ever accepted it.

 Soojin listened attentively as I continued to tell her my love story with her chin rested on her hands. I could tell she wanted to scream any moment now.

 "Ahhhhhhh! That's so cute! I can't believe he's so different to what I thought!"

 See?

 I laughed at this. She was one of those people who would spend their whole life looking for their 'prince charming'. Who reads countless love stories and feel giddy about them for ages. Yup. That was Soojin.

 "Now you're turn to tell me you're love story, Jin-ah..." I smirked at her as I wiggled my eyebrows. A sudden blush appeared on her cheeks as she looked away shyly. She was having a flashback. Oh I have got to hear this!

 She started. "Well, I was at school and my teacher said our next project was a portrait of someone. Then this guy walked in, and she said that he was our model... Junghwa was our model."

 I had the sudden urge to scream as well. But I held it back.

 "And his eyes suddenly caught mine... and... I guess it was, love at first sight?" Her cheeks were even redder now.

 Oh the lines she gets from her love stories.

 "He stayed back after class. I was the only one left packing my things, when he walked up to me." She giggled. "He assumed that I spoke English because of my light brown hair and my blue contacts. I did look kinda 'foreign', if I do say so myself. I found his broken english so adorable. 'Ha-hai! My... ahh... name i-iss Junghwa' he said shyly. But he was shocked when I suddenly spoke Korean. His smile grew bigger. I guess he was thankful that I was Korean as well."

 "Awhhhh!" I couldn't hold it any longer. Hey, at least I tried. This made her look like a tomato as a small giggle escaped again.

 And so we kept talking like that for a while, when all of a sudden Junghwa appeared at the door. He changed into a black singlet showing off his muscles. Sweat was dripping from his hair and his arms as he leaned against the door frame.

 "Hey yeobo, like what you see?" He smirked at Soojin. She just stared at him, frozen in awe. He walked up to her, realizing she hasn't budged since he appeared. "Yeobo? Are you okay? Why are you so red? Do you have a fever?" He lifted his hand to her forehead. He looked kinda worried. I loved how he was so concerned.

 "Huh? What? I... No! I mean, no I'm fine..." She was stuttering. Oh Soojin. She bit her lip in embarrassment, looking away from his eyes.

 Junghwa chuckled. "Good. I thought you were sick for second there." He leaned in and kissed her forehead. I noticed how she blushed even more and her shoulders tensed. She was crazzzyyyy about him.

 A moment later, my yeobo walked in carrying two boxes of pizza. I didn't even notice that he was also in a singlet showing off his buff figure. Believe it or not, I had my eyes on the pizza. Hey, don't blame me. We're talking about pizza here.

 "PIZZA!" I stood up and hurried to him, carefully of course. I don't want my baby experiencing a roller coaster ride anytime soon. Before I could get my hands on the boxes, he lifted them high in the air.

 "Yeobo, you seem more excited about the pizza more than seeing me..." He pouted.

 "Oh please. Since when were you jealous of pizza. We used to eat pizza all time. Yeobo, c'mon... I'm craving!" I said as I stood on my tippy toes trying to reach the box. But with him being so tall, I don't think that's possible. Man, I hate being short.

 They all laughed at me.

 "Hey, I'm the one pregnant here! And stop making fun of my height!" I yelled out, but they still continued to laugh at me. Ugh! Whatever...

 We all walked down to the living room to eat. This was going to be fun. I could tell.

 * * * * *

Hey people! I know, I know... I haven't uploaded anything in like a year!!! But i hope youz all still be interested in reading my story.

All kikwang and yuri lovers, I'm back! and i will try to make this as interesting as possible!!

thx gus:)