Doctor's Appointment

I love you, goodbye...

 

CHAPTER 1

[At the Medical Centre]

Mr. and Mrs. Lee were waiting patiently outside Doctor Kang's office. After a while, a nurse finally calls them in.

"Good Morning Mr. and Mrs. Lee! I have some news for you..."

Doctor Kang shows a very welcoming smile on his face as the couple sit down.

"Is this about the pregnancy test? Mrs. Lee asked.

"Yes indeed Mrs. Lee..."

This was the news that they were both waiting for.

Doctor Kang hands her a peice of paper. She takes it nervously, not knowing the contents of it. As she reads it, a smile starts to appear on her face. She then turns to her husband.

Mr. Lee saw so much emotion in her eyes. Her face showed a mixture of joy and excitement. He then immediately knew what was written on the peice of paper.

He turns to Doctor Kang...

"Doc, does this mean she's..."

"Yes, that's right Mr. Lee... Your wife is pregnant! Congratulations to the both of you!"

At that very moment, Mr. Lee starts running around the room with joy.

"I'm gonna be a dad! I'm gonna be a dad!" He yells out...

Mrs. Lee couldn't help but laugh at her very childish husband. At last he finally stops running and gives his wife a hug.

"Umm, doc...when can we find out if it's a girl or a boy?" Mr. Lee asked.

"Yeobo, slow down. We just found out I was pregnant like two minutes ago, and now you want to know the gender already..."

"But I need to know now... We need to know what sort of clothes to buy..."

"Yeobo..."

"We also need to buy toys, a crib, some room decorations... Ooh! And we also need to buy equipment for when our baby goes to school..."

"Yeobo!"

"What?"

"Our baby is not even born yet!"

"Oh right...sorry..."

Doctor Kang laughs at the very cute couple in front of him.

"We'll be able to find out the gender in a few months... I'll schedule another appointment soon..."

"Thankyou very much Doctor Kang! We'll see you soon!" Said Mr. Lee as he shakes Doctor Kang's hand.

They both walk out of the doctor's office...

"This is what we've been waiting for! Our dream has finally come true! We can now start a family..." Said Mr. Lee with the biggest smile on his face.

This was the start of something big...